Statue Sideshow TDK The Joker Premium Format 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are expanding so fast I don't know how they do it. It hasn't been that long so they may get back to that one eventually.

I hope so but the signs aren't good. They cancelled Nightwing and were supposed to show Catwoman about a year ago.

They started a number of other lines since then and Jason Fabok has confirmed he's designed a few statues for them yet to be shown.

The only company that shows much of a desire to finish lines is Tweeterhead.

sj2106 are you thinking of buying this?

No, not unless they change the portrait anyway. I'll stick with the HT 1/4 scale and see how I feel about the Queen Studios and Prime 1 Ledger statues once they go up for pre-order.

No, not unless they change the portrait anyway.

Not much chance of that happening, I hope the head is removable, because Cregg might do a custom head sculpt for it.

I'll stick with the HT 1/4 scale and see how I feel about the Queen Studios and Prime 1 Ledger statues once they go up for pre-order.

The problem with the HT 1/4 scale is that it cost too much to get a second one and I want 1/4 Joker with Interrogation attire. I know the likeness will be better on both Primes and Queen's but I don't think I will be able to afford Queen's. Primes is a possibility, but I doubt they will do a Joker with interrogation attire, since both Queen and Sideshow are doing that.

Last edited:
The problem with the HT 1/4 scale is that it cost too much to get a second one and I want 1/4 Joker with Interrogation attire. I know the likeness will be better on both Primes and Queen's but I don't think I will be able to afford Queen's. Primes is a possibility, but I doubt they will do a Joker with interrogation attire, since both Queen and Sideshow are doing that.

You could always sell the duplicate parts from the 2nd figure to help offset the cost.

Yeah that's true, just having a hard time spending so much to begin with is all. :eek:

Considering what the parts sell for you could get a substantial portion of that back, or another option would be to buy just the parts you need to keep the initial costs down if that's more of an issue.

Considering what the parts sell for you could get a substantial portion of that back, or another option would be to buy just the parts you need to keep the initial costs down if that's more of an issue.

Not sure what parts you are talking about but the ones I have seen on ebay, don't sell for much, even the head sculpts. If I could find the body with clothes for a cheap price I might buy that.

Not sure what parts you are talking about but the ones I have seen on ebay, don't sell for much, even the head sculpts. If I could find the body with clothes for a cheap price I might buy that.

The individual parts sell for fairly decent money, last couple heads sold for over $100 alone and even the little stuff goes for $20+ a pop.

The individual parts sell for fairly decent money, last couple heads sold for over $100 alone and even the little stuff goes for $20+ a pop.

Yeah they sell for a decent amount but not a large amount, I was surprized how long it took for the EX head to sell on ebay, the asking price was $200 but it ended up selling for much less.

Any news on this piece? Are they going to do a 1:4 batman to go along with this like others are doing at 1:3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have posted production model photos on the product page.

I saw in-hand photos of this thing and Sideshow should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for selling this. Someone should legitimately lose their job over the result of this piece. How was this even approved beyond the production floor? These should be returned in bulk and hit Sideshow financially, so the chances of more half-ass produced statues are lessened.

I saw in-hand photos of this thing and Sideshow should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for selling this. Someone should legitimately lose their job over the result of this piece. How was this even approved beyond the production floor? These should be returned in bulk and hit Sideshow financially, so the chances of more half-ass produced statues are lessened.

Can you share those photos? Or the source of the photos.

No offense to the headsculpt artist (Matt Black), but he's just not good at human sculpts that rely on a real person's likeness IMO. He did the first TDK Joker sculpt which was a miss and this one follows suit. He sculpted the head on the first Chris Reeve PF as well which also barely resembled Reeve. He just doesn't sculpt with real detail and lacks in real likeness to the ppl they're supposed to portray. It's like while sculpting he's relying on paint to do the detail work and fill in the gaps where his sculpts are lacking. The rest of the piece looks great to me however. I like the pose and whole set up.

No offense to the headsculpt artist (Matt Black), but he's just not good at human sculpts that rely on a real person's likeness IMO. He did the first TDK Joker sculpt which was a miss and this one follows suit. He sculpted the head on the first Chris Reeve PF as well which also barely resembled Reeve. He just doesn't sculpt with real detail and lacks in real likeness to the ppl they're supposed to portray. It's like while sculpting he's relying on paint to do the detail work and fill in the gaps where his sculpts are lacking. The rest of the piece looks great to me however. I like the pose and whole set up.

100% agree. Someone else should of had the chance to sculpt the portrait the second time around.

Back