1/6 Sideshow Superman Sixth Scale Figure 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks pretty good. I just wish the abs showed through a little more but can't help that I suppose. hands look a little small but that's Worldbox's fault for including regular hands on such a large body. i'm willing to bet HT Thor or Superman hands will be the proper size for that body. That body is definitely in the running now if my custom body doesn't pan out.

That's going to be quite the task considering one of the key things about Worldbox bodies are the high grade-strong/durable plastic they use. I remember their early videos showed them throwing these things into concrete walls and floors, dropping them from crazy heights etc to display how durable the bodies are.

Yeah this body seems pretty solid! Hopefully my dremel can do the job, lol. Your custom supes with the kp body looks great, and it shows off the torso/abs very well,, better than the worldbox body does. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing in hand pics of both Superman and Wonder Woman... didn't know she was coming out so soon!

And the videos of Worldbox showcasing the durability of the bodies... is weird hahaha I googled the body and wanted to see reviews and found those. So crazy!

I wonder if the new Superman boots would fit better on the Worldbox body?

Yeah this body seems pretty solid! Hopefully my dremel can do the job, lol. Your custom supes with the kp body looks great, and it shows off the torso/abs very well,, better than the worldbox body does. :)

That's not my custom Sups, it's 16k's :wink1:

I was asking for his advice on the body should the one I'm putting together fails lol. But I'm sure he appreciates the praise. It really does look great!

That's why I'm happy/thankful you posted the Worldbox body too, so I can see what's possible in the event I don't like how mine turns out :lol

Last edited:
Just got it. It looks fantastic honestly. Paint is a little flat, but that was expected. Other than that it really embodies Superman.

The belt on my figure has a minor but noticeable defect. The belt LOOKS like it's glued at the back but I'm hoping Sideshow's CS will find some way to help me out that doesn't involve mailing the figure back to the US.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Pissed mine hasn?t shipped yet. I literally check every hour if I get the much awaited message! [emoji38]
Did you get charged for tax/shipping yet? I was just charged this morning and now it says preparing to ship.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Super happy with this piece.
cb149088f2bbcfe461087e24425a79b1.jpg
07252fafd56b593490f8a653e96ea561.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

great pics SaintV1! Just emailed my retailer wondering when I'll get a shipping notice since it's my first time buying from them and it looks like most retailers have gotten their stock this week. Looking forward getting this guy

Well, since the body is the same as their new Batman, the answer is no. It’s not bigger. However, it’s different and better proportioned. Thighs are bigger but it is still lacking in the chest area. However, this is less obvious than on the first.

Yup, like 16k said, not bigger as well as slightly less articulation in the arms meaning no bicep swivel and less range in the butterfly shoulder joint. But the abs, waist and legs are better this go around I’d say.

As I mentioned in the WW thread, I wish that since TBleague is working with SS now that they’d develop a more superhero type body that was a little leaner and taller than the M34/35.

Back