Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, yeah Im not gonna try to light him up to correct it I’m having mine repainted. Normally I wouldn’t buy a statue that needs work but this one is so well done besides the skin tone so I figure it’s worth the money.

He has blue shading in his hair and lots of shading on his suit etc. his face is lighter, your pics are not colour correct at all and very bad...

4C86B6B1-079E-46D4-914F-56C8E8D2AB01.jpeg

Pic by Efrain Mujika

[emoji121] I won't go as far as saying this photo has been photoshopped but it has obviously seen some post-production.

Nah it's only a bit of colour balance, levels adjustment, saturation and contrast tweaking haha can really see the sculpt well though :clap

I think it comes down to whether or not you have a well lit room. Mine (and lian's) have lighting on the statue, and frankly if I compare both the OG and this in my lit room, they're pretty close. When I turn off all the lights, he certainly is darker than the OG. But since I spent a buttload of money on these statues, I did make sure to light the room properly. I'm happy with it - but I can see the point if the room is darker.

I saw this at my LCS today lined up among about a dozen or so current SS statues. The flesh tone is a non issue. It wasn't the lightest or the darkest skin tones of the bunch, but it was one of the nicest & most natural looking. Congrats to all who get this.

He has blue shading in his hair and lots of shading on his suit etc. his face is lighter, your pics are not colour correct at all and very bad...

I never claimed to be a professional photographer, sorry if I don't take pics of my statues with mega awesome cameras and photoshop the **** out of them to make them look what you call "natural".

Also I have both the OG and this and anyone that is convinced they have the same or similar skin tones is either in denial or blind.

Lighting really does have everything to do with how the skin tone appears in your room.

I keep going back and forth between this piece the new Wonder Woman PF.
Can't decide which one to get. (Only have enough store credit for one)

Back