Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just playing around with a new display set up, and thought I'd take a pic of the Man of Steel under some decent display lighting. I've gone with an IKEA PAX with STRIBERG lights (which light at 2700K, so a bit on the warm side of the spectrum). This guy looks awesome on display, and I hope the photo does it justice.
Wow! Great picture! Always said it that this piece deserves proper lighting to be appreciated!

Wow! Great picture! Always said it that this piece deserves proper lighting to be appreciated!

Thanks bud! I always liked this piece, but now with the lights adding depth and shadows, the MoS shines in my display.

BTW, your signature of pre-orders and current collection is great!

Good point. It is hard to tell sometimes how good the sculpt is if the paint is poor.

Yup, the sculpt is good, it is the bad paint. Have seen a few that show good under right light, but you have to play w/ it to make that bad pancake paint app look good. VT had a repaint that was really good, really made the sculpt look good.

Just playing around with a new display set up, and thought I'd take a pic of the Man of Steel under some decent display lighting. I've gone with an IKEA PAX with STRIBERG lights (which light at 2700K, so a bit on the warm side of the spectrum). This guy looks awesome on display, and I hope the photo does it justice.

Best pics I've seen of this piece by a loooooooonnnnnnngggggg way, big congrats! The cape is fantastic also really compliments the body position, really swell, again superb presentation.

Best pics I've seen of this piece by a loooooooonnnnnnngggggg way, big congrats! The cape is fantastic also really compliments the body position, really swell, again superb presentation.

Hey!

How many times am I going to have to pollute this thread with this shot..?

image (1).jpg

:lol:rotfl:lol

SammyG said:

Great, GREAT photo, Sammy! AT LAST somebody else has been able to produce corroborating evidence of what I see every day when I look at this piece! Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments, much appreciated!

Great, GREAT photo, Sammy! AT LAST somebody else has been able to produce corroborating evidence of what I see every day when I look at this piece! Cheers!

Hi guys. Does anyone know the fabric this suit is made of? How'd they get the awesome texture to it?

I have no idea of the composition of the base fabric, but I do recall in a conversation I had with William, where he said a special printing process had to be employed in order to print the texture on top of the underlying fabric. The suit truly is impressive.

Hi guys. Does anyone know the fabric this suit is made of? How'd they get the awesome texture to it?

Back