Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the HT Supes, but what I will probably do is get this to go with the comic Ex I have on order and then get Reeve when he shows up. I'm already working on a shelf that will be for these 3 only.

May I also say a fine display sir...

I loved this new movie and I think having a Reeve/Cavill Display would be sweet.

I am comparing both SS and HT:

SS:

Pros:

- I liked how the costume turned out on this one more.
- Cape's Material looks better
- Build looks more accurate

Cons:
- That pose. It looks like he's stumbling
- HT's Face Sculpt looks far better

HT:

Pros:
- Face Sculpt is far superior
- Posing is obviously better

Cons:

HT
Cons:
- The body is too bulky

Since the movie looks like it will be a success will this figure out sell the comic version?

Yeah, it will be large, but being that I only collect SW PFs, and the only comic based character I plan on getting is Superman, what better way to show off the iconic two and, IMO, the soon to be iconic third?

If I get this I would hope for a Nolan Batman Pf to display it with.

Saw MoS last night, absolutely enjoyed the film. :clap So glad that I have MoS PF on pre-order. :yess:

It’s very disappointing that Sideshow did not have an exclusive. :slap After seeing the film I could imagine the laser eyes with the blood vessels pumped around the eyes would have made an excellent exclusive. :gah:

Saw MoS last night, absolutely enjoyed the film. :clap So glad that I have MoS PF on pre-order. :yess:

It’s very disappointing that Sideshow did not have an exclusive. :slap After seeing the film I could imagine the laser eyes with the blood vessels pumped around the eyes would have made an excellent exclusive. :gah:

:exactly: that would have been great!

Me too but now I have to decide if I want the comic EX PF, my waitlist just converted last night.

I'm keeping my comic superman. He's kind of the be all of Superman's because he represents art on pages, and not an actor in a movie. As I've mentioned, Tom Welling will always be MY Superman because I spent 10 seasons with him and connected to him. So if they did a Tom as Superman, I would buy that one. Aside from that, comic Superman it is.

I'm keeping my comic superman. He's kind of the be all of Superman's because he represents art on pages, and not an actor in a movie. As I've mentioned, Tom Welling will always be MY Superman because I spent 10 seasons with him and connected to him. So if they did a Tom as Superman, I would buy that one. Aside from that, comic Superman it is.

Good point Buffy, very well said! :rock

Back