Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been considering canceling my Superman comic version PF and keeping the MoS version since my collection is primarily a movie based one.
hmm.gif

:yess:

Nice big pics where did u get them? Hopefully more big ones will show up.

:hi5:

[/URL]

I just googled Sideshow Man of Steel premium format and found the pics. SS did an amazing job tailoring the suit, I still think HT sculpt is better though. I may try to pick this up later on if I can.

Saw the film again tonight and I definitely think this is the piece to have (finding more and more things not to like about the HT figures as it is atm)

Saw the film again tonight and I definitely think this is the piece to have (finding more and more things not to like about the HT figures as it is atm)

@ss to mouth?? :dunno

:rotfl :rotfl Yeah, that hot toys version looks like a piece of a$$...to mouth.

Just preordered him at SuperPowerCollectibles. I really like the base so that is why I am buying it.

I'm liking this fig more and more...glad I have it PO'd. I'm planning on displaying it in my home theatre room.

I've been considering canceling my Superman comic version PF and keeping the MoS version since my collection is primarily a movie based one.
hmm.gif

I'm actually considering the same thing but just because I think this one looks so good. This is the look I always wanted without the red undies. What to do what to do...looks like I will have two supes :slap

After seeing the movie last night...going to have to get this.

He really became Superman. Well Done Man of Steel. Well Done!

Back