Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol coolbeans. the only kind I was stress on spending a bit of extra $$ on would be the finer brush(es) that I use for painting eyes. I think I paid almost $15 for the one that I always use for eyes, whereas I only paid like max $5 for the pack similar to what's in that pic I psoted. I'm going to have to buy another one soon too

They keep messing with me. I saw him in the newsletter and got excited they finally were gonna reveal the ES and then nada.

:lol coolbeans. the only kind I was stress on spending a bit of extra $$ on would be the finer brush(es) that I use for painting eyes. I think I paid almost $15 for the one that I always use for eyes, whereas I only paid like max $5 for the pack similar to what's in that pic I psoted. I'm going to have to buy another one soon too

I don't know if you've seen them but you can get a set of micro brushes from jerrys artarama, if I remember right I paid $25 for the set and I use them for fine detail on acrylic paintings.

Why wont they release the ES on this already...its driving me crazy

mute7uge.jpg

Pretty telling that there is no ES. This just begged to have a light up EX feature. Sure looked like it from the photo where it looks like he has half a head. I was positive that is what we were going to get.

Pretty telling that there is no ES. This just begged to have a light up EX feature. Sure looked like it from the photo where it looks like he has half a head. I was positive that is what we were going to get.

That would be great! But I think they just delay him to get more orders...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Couldnt stand it anymore.
I wanted to PO this since day one but have been trying hard to pass cause I'm trying to stick to
just 1/6, but I got weak yesterday. Pre-Ordered! :p

I wanted to PO this since day one but have been trying hard to pass cause I'm trying to stick to

Congrats Remy! This and Cap Eh?

Happy about the delay to be honest...got taxes to pay :gah:

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

:wink1:

Congrats man! glad to see you finally gave in :lol

Last edited:
Congrats remy, good decision

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I've been staying away from this thread as long as I could, but I'm certain I would regret it if I passed on this.
Everytime I watch the youtube videos of this on display, I want it badly and feel sad for not Pre-ordering it. :lol

Congrats Remy! This and Cap Eh?

Thanks KingB. Wellllllllllllllllllll...that's the problem. ha ha.
I've told myself that I'll only have two 1/4 figures for the two display cases I have for this scale.
And promised myself the rest would be 1/6.
The EB batman isnt going anywhere, that's one of my favorite figures ever...soooooo I think...Cap has to go. :(

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

:wink1:

Congrats man! glad to see you finally gave in :lol

Ha ha, thanks buddy. Good gosh, I literally sat there almost forever, just staring at the button...needing to just press it to PO.
It was hard cause hitting the button means saying goodbye to a beloved PF, but not hitting the button
is just torture everyday that I havent PO this.

Ha ha, thanks buddy. Good gosh, I literally sat there almost forever, just staring at the button...needing to just press it to PO.
It was hard cause hitting the button means saying goodbye to a beloved PF, but not hitting the button
is just torture everyday that I havent PO this.

haha i know the feeling dude. I had been doing that for the longest with DX13 and late yesturday night before heading to bed I finally made the decision to order it at BBTS. It's in my pile of loot though for now though so I won't be seeing it until a few more POs get fullfilled there

Back