Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent the email yesterday for early processing! :yess:

bth_IceCube.gif

And still don't have shipping confirmation. :mad:

Gotcha. Sounds like literally the only downgrade then.

I think since the fabric is new and pressed, you just need to ruffle up the skirt a little to get it to how you want it to flow for the most part, hopefully.

And.. is it safe to say SSC has the superior face sculpt when comparing the two together?

Ive put together a quick collage SSC's BD, movie BD, and GG's BD. Which face sculpt do you prefer?

449410-kkkkk_zps878e5a91.jpg

Mine is due Tuesday, it's pretty rare to want a weekend to hurry up and be done but help me I'm saying that!

I know, right!? :lol

I think since the fabric is new and pressed, you just need to ruffle up the skirt a little to get it to how you want it to flow for the most part, hopefully.

And.. is it safe to say SSC has the superior face sculpt when comparing the two together?

Ive put together a quick collage SSC's BD, movie BD, and GG's BD. Which face sculpt do you prefer?

The one in the middle. :monkey3 ;)

I won't say until I have SSC BD in hand to have a side by side comparison with my GG BD.

I only have one problems with this statue....

That there aren't any more coming :gah: :(

*sigh* :(

Holy ****!!! I've been so busy at work this week that I haven't even had a chance to come into this thread! What a surprise, I can't believe all these amazing pics! Congrats to everyone who has received her so far, she looks INCREDIBLE.

I can't wait to get mine, I got the early processing email but haven't had a chance to respond to it.

:drool:drool:drool

snoop.gif

Pretty sure I could say the same about you!

And man, I cannot get enough of looking at her. She's a beauty. I'll be gone Thursday and Friday due to sxsw and Mondo. However, I will be sure to have this waiting at my nearest fedex location for pick up.

:1-1:

Yeah Babydoll is a real stunner. That's what I like about FedEX - being able to pick up your package at a convenient location.

Are we getting a Youtube review? :wave

Indeed. 3 videos coming up!

Great! Looking forward to them! :clap:dance

The SS version! But the GG sweet pea is the bomb. No one can touch that sculpt.....

Got #68 Yesterday. She's very nice. 2 things her left arm is very loose. I'm afraid it might fall out. The other issue is the skirt needs to be ironed, it's kind of bunched up on her butt.

Last edited:
Got #68 Yesterday. She's very nice. 2 things her left arm is very loose. I'm afraid it might fall out. The other issue is the skirt needs to be ironed, it kind of bunched up on her butt.

Mine comes in on Monday, so excited!!!!

Wow, she looks great. The headsculpt and skin tone looks awesome. Congrats to all those getting one! Makes me want one too.

Is the only difference between the Exclusive version and the Regular version just the switch out left arm from open hand to holding the gun?

Wow, she looks great. The headsculpt and skin tone looks awesome. Congrats to all those getting one! Makes me want one too.

Is the only difference between the Exclusive version and the Regular version just the switch out left arm from open hand to holding the gun?

Yes, and the ES.
EX=500.
Regular=1,250.

Damn I love how this turned out! If I can swing it I'll get the reg version.

Congrats to you guys that are getting this! It will be an instant grail I bet!

Back