Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was a girl I'd like girls too. :hi5:

Smart man.

The holster better be there!! I'm sure it is. Sideshow is pretty great about getting things right.

Gosh, this statue looks incredible. Honestly. I don't even have words. As I've mentioned, she has been my most anticipated piece, and for her to come out perfect, I feel like is a collectors dream come true.

I would prefer Elvira to come broken or with damage than this. This needs to be perfect.

Is there a proper snap of the box? I didn't watch the video. Maybe I should.

Holster is there. from what I remember the directions said to remove the gun from the holster. Which I did not do in my video.

Holster is there. from what I remember the directions said to remove the gun from the holster. Which I did not do in my video.

We're talking about the holsters for her magazines (ammo clips) that are seen tucked under her left elbow here:

sp_babydoll_lg.jpg

Does your statue have those?

Wow, turned out beautiful. Collectable overlords have smiled upon this license.

anyone have any good links where I can buy display glass to go over these statues. and please no Ikea. Im looking for more of a glass dome to put over Joker PF and Babydoll. any suggestions would be appreciated.

even the box is beautiful
win/win/win for Sideshow
my question is,do you have to contact them to get her early?

I believe almost all one time payment folks of the Babydoll Premium Format Figure were contacted about an early processing opportunity. If you were not please do feel free to contact our customer service department directly and they can give you a 100% answer if they can push your order our early with others that requested the same. :)

-SideshowAlex

Wow!! Babydoll turned out wonderful. Congrats to all that are getting her. I only wish Sideshow decided to do the rest of the girls.

Also, in reference to some posts a few pages back if I were a girl, I would like girls too. :lecture

You are the best, BuffyGirl. :1-1:

Baby Doll looks good. I still don't get her pose and believe a Japanese company could make some knock out statues of the Sucker Punch girls. But I do like this one more than the Gentle Giant version.

Wow!! Babydoll turned out wonderful. Congrats to all that are getting her. I only wish Sideshow decided to do the rest of the girls.

Also, in reference to some posts a few pages back if I were a girl, I would like girls too. :lecture

You are the best, BuffyGirl. :1-1:

Pretty sure I could say the same about you!

And man, I cannot get enough of looking at her. She's a beauty. I'll be gone Thursday and Friday due to sxsw and Mondo. However, I will be sure to have this waiting at my nearest fedex location for pick up.

I've been charged, but no shipping e-mail yet :monkey2

Most likely A. You wont get an email until roughly 7-7:30 central for shipping. Sometimes later even. Fedex/ups needs a chance to receive them, and have everything input.

B. She may not ship today.

Wow!! Babydoll turned out wonderful. I only wish Sideshow decided to do the rest of the girls.

I wouldnt worry about it. I have confidence that we'll be seeing the rest of the girls with the success of SSC's Babydoll, down the line. It wouldnt make any sense starting up a successful line and not profiting from the rest.

Who know's? With the upcoming San Dego Comic Con, they may unveil a new girl. We'll just have to wait and see. :dance

Back