Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course theyre different. Anyone with a set of eyes and a sense of distinguishability can see which one has the most accurate depiction of Emily Browning. I dont know how it couldnt be anymore clearer between the two?

That's because GG's Babydoll was the only one made on the market and it had a low edition size. If the rest of the girls had the same edition size as babydoll, they would go for around the same ball park in price.
Now if Babydoll was a higher edition size and not the only one on the market it wouldnt sell as nearly as high as it does now.

I'm willing to bet, now that there's another Baby doll on the market with an accurate depiction of Emily Brownings face, that the price may possibly drop on GG's babydoll. Collectors have another option, instead of spending $900 or more on something that quite frankly does not look like Emily Browning. All GG's babydoll has got going for it is the superbly, fine detail on the sculpt itself. That's it.

Dude, you've gone on for pages crying about SS vs GG. You aren't proving anything, especially not for people who have already collected an entire line. Why don't you try to just be happy with this statue and give your inferiority complex a rest for a while.

I honestly don't get all the praise for the Sweetpea GG face sculpt. Yes the statue is amazing, but I've been watching Abbey Cornish since she was a teenager on Australian TV and that sculpt looks nothing like her.
the face is nowhere near as sweet looking as the actress

Dude, you've gone on for pages crying about SS vs GG. You aren't proving anything, especially not for people who have already collected an entire line. Why don't you try to just be happy with this statue and give your inferiority complex a rest for a while.

Excuse me if I have an opinion and this is a forum board to express and debate opinions. If nobody had an opinion there would not be any discussions nor would a forum board exist for it.

Relax. No need to be rude. Didnt mean to hurt your feelings over your GG collection. Didnt think people were so sensitive such as yourself. Just trying to get a discussion over something we all like. If you dont wanna see what Im posting, by all means put me on your blocklist.

Last edited:
Lets hold off on bashing the gg version and praising the ss version until it actually ships and we see the final execution

Can't everyone just agree that they're both excellent and beautiful statues?

happy.gif

Excuse me if I have an opinion and this is a forum board to express and debate opinions. If nobody had an opinion there would not be any discussions nor would a forum board exist for it.

Relax. No need to be rude. Didnt mean to hurt your feelings over your GG collection. Didnt think people were so sensitive such as yourself. Just trying to get a discussion over something we all like. If you dont wanna see what Im posting, by all means put me on your blocklist.

Learn to express your "opinion" without being an obnoxious fanboy.

Can't everyone just agree that they're both excellent and beautiful statues?

You would think it wouldn't be that hard to do. Apparently it is. If she arrives and looks as great as the early pics indicate, then I'll be thrilled to have her. The fact is, there just isn't enough Sucker Punch awesomeness available as everyone would like.

Ill express it however I may please. Stop ruining the thread with your silly argument. Im on topic. Like I said, if you dont like it simply move on or use the block function. Besides, my critique between the two of them is valid. No need to be in denial on which has the accurate depiction. Not being obnoxious at all. Just a valid observation. Sorry bud.

Now let's enjoy the new piece that just had been released shall we, or shall I get a mod to straighten you out?

Last edited:

Ill express it however I may please. Stop ruining the thread with your silly argument. Im on topic. Like I said, if you dont like it simply move on or use the block function. Besides, my critique between the two of them is valid. No need to be in denial on which has the accurate depiction. Not being obnoxious at all. Just a valid observation. Sorry bud.

Now let's enjoy the new piece that just had been released shall we, or shall I get a mod to straighten you out?

I'll straighten you both out if you don't start talking Babydoll or Sucker Punch.

tumblr_lrdwrvS8QV1qmrh8y.gif

Back