Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way I look at it we are lucky we got what we got. If it wasnt hot chicks with guns and swords we wouldnt had got anything.

I was hoping and have asked GG to make the pink rabbit dio or continue with the mini busts but they said the line is on hold.

How bout SS doing a Bunny Mech pf w/Amber sitting in it w/ the doors open and the exclusive w/switch out bunny face doors that completely enclose Amber? Or Amber standing on top of half the Bunny mech as the base, in action pose? Hmmm..

yeah thats great and I have no doubt that all those ideas have been dicussed and drawn up at GG and SSC. Its all about money.

They need a photo copy of the cc on order and just the signed form they send you.

Thanks for your help. :) the member I'm sending it to in in Cali. So I'm in md. So what about the tax? Will they charge the tax now that it's going to the buyer in Cali? Here in md we are so spoiled no tax for these statues coming out of Cali from SS. I need to know so I know how much to charge the exact amount for this transfer. I wonder if SS will charge me the tax now that it's going from md to Cali?

Well, here's a tax scenario. I always get charged taxes when I buy stuff for myself from Amazon.com. Taxes are charged to Texans. I recently bought 2 items that I had shipped to friends in different states and for those two items, I was not charged taxes.

How much is shipping usually in the U.S. w/sideshow? Kinda sucks that they dont apply that w/flex payments.

While we wait...

Babydoll-sucker-punch-24874772-800-800.jpg

:D

Watched this movie again last night with the wife.

It really still holds up. It just has a great combination of action and music held together by an absolutely sympathetic Emily Browning. A shame it didn't find an audience though I do kind of dig being in the small "club" of people who appreciate this film. :)

It really still holds up. It just has a great combination of action and music held together by an absolutely sympathetic Emily Browning. A shame it didn't find an audience though I do kind of dig being in the small "club" of people who appreciate this film. :)

Same here, Khev. :duff :D

Same here, Khev. :duff :D

The movie certainly has a niche audience.

I honestly didn't think I would enjoy it, based on reading a short synopsis of the film, but I gave it a chance. I'm glad I did. The movie rocks and I hope SSC would move forward with more. :rock

There's a difference between hoping and voicing your concerns. If you guys would like to see this line continued through sideshow, lets show them that we're passionate fans by expressing our individual thoughts through the thread I made "Sucker Punch Premium Formats" in "Ask Sideshow". If you are passionate about the line as much as I am and want to see progress, show some support so we can all get what we want.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121768

There's a difference between hoping and voicing your concerns. If you guys would like to see this line continued through sideshow, lets show them that we're passionate fans by expressing our individual thoughts through the thread I made "Sucker Punch Premium Formats" in "Ask Sideshow". If you are passionate about the line as much as I am and want to see progress, show some support so we can all get what we want.

Thanks for the link and my opinion has been added! :duff

:exactly:

I did the "Ask Sideshow" thing in October about BD being a one off ' because we had not heard anything about any of the other Sucker Punch Girls.No reply to the question yet.But they were still answering questions at the time from June 2011.
I did mentioned this on pg307 in this thread.

Hopefully if they get enough questions we will get some kind of response.Positive would be nice.

marvin24_zps7ccf83be.gif

How bout SS doing a Bunny Mech pf w/Amber sitting in it w/ the doors open and the exclusive w/switch out bunny face doors that completely enclose Amber? Or Amber standing on top of half the Bunny mech as the base, in action pose? Hmmm..

I would buy that

Back