Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He PM'ed me too. He's a Nigerian Prince.

He informed me that his rich son, Absalom, died a week ago in South Africa and has left a grand fortune of 1,304,976,551 ZAR ($163.63 million USD). He cannot claim the entire sum himself because of his noble status in a foreign country, and the government will take the fortune for itself soon. Thus, he asked for my help in transferring the money due to my excellent credit. In return, he will let me keep almost half of the sum ($75 million USD) which will really help me finance my new Mustang and condo and allow for a really fun trip to Las Vegas. :D

I replied and he told me that I only need to wire $5,000 USD via Western Union to his escrow, Malcolm Howard, as proof that my intentions are good. He'll then have the government send me the entire fortune and I'll send him his share ($88.63 million USD) after keeping my own.

tumblr_lx1j8wLrCe1r5r4uyo2_500.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

64qq.jpg

Wow, just.... wow.

I know, right?

What are the chances of helping out a Nigerian Prince and making a fortune?!?

He PM'ed me too. He's a Nigerian Prince.

He informed me that his rich son, Absalom, died a week ago in South Africa and has left a grand fortune of 1,304,976,551 ZAR ($163.63 million USD). He cannot claim the entire sum himself because of his noble status in a foreign country, and the government will take the fortune for itself soon. Thus, he asked for my help in transferring the money due to my excellent credit. In return, he will let me keep almost half of the sum ($75 million USD) which will really help me finance my new Mustang and condo and allow for a really fun trip to Las Vegas. :D

I replied and he told me that I only need to wire $5,000 USD via Western Union to his escrow, Malcolm Howard, as proof that my intentions are good. He'll then have the government send me the entire fortune and I'll send him his share ($88.63 million USD) after keeping my own.

Where's comicbookguy? It would be a great deal for him :monkey3

oh he's a member here, i thought it was some comic hero you guys were talking about.

Looked at one of his past thread..lol

Some free clues for the artist and those who admire this immature objectification of women:

If a woman designs and/or dons a suit of armour to engage others in mortal struggle,

…she will be smart enough to protect her thighs, upper arms and, oh yes, her head, just like Tony Stark.

...she will have a short utilitarian haircut or put her hair a bun/ponytail.

…she will NOT wear high heels.

…in general she will not list being "sexy" very high on her immediate list of priorities when fighting for her survival or the survival of others.

…she will no go around with a vacant stare, her lips parted in anticipation of your "hot" kisses.

…in fact she will most definitely not be interested in you, not even as friends.

Back