Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing what happened with Spider-Woman, I say you guys should be very afraid of how this statue might turn out...

I gotta wonder why with the delays.

They are what they are. I believe that Sideshow will prove all the naysayers wrong.

Rhino is coming in the next 30 days and Scarjophoningitinasblackwidow has released even though they both went up for order before badydoll.

:dunno

haihQ11326265204.jpg

Afraid? Nope. I have faith in Sideshow. :D

I don't see any reason to worry either. They are taking their time. Black Widow looks great so I know BD will, too. People who tell us to worry are just jealous they aren't getting her and want to boost their post count. :lol

I just did...Nothing is there. :huh

He PM'ed me too. He's a Nigerian Prince.

He informed me that his rich son, Absalom, died a week ago in South Africa and has left a grand fortune of 1,304,976,551 ZAR ($163.63 million USD). He cannot claim the entire sum himself because of his noble status in a foreign country, and the government will take the fortune for itself soon. Thus, he asked for my help in transferring the money due to my excellent credit. In return, he will let me keep almost half of the sum ($75 million USD) which will really help me finance my new Mustang and condo and allow for a really fun trip to Las Vegas. :D

I replied and he told me that I only need to wire $5,000 USD via Western Union to his escrow, Malcolm Howard, as proof that my intentions are good. He'll then have the government send me the entire fortune and I'll send him his share ($88.63 million USD) after keeping my own.

tumblr_lx1j8wLrCe1r5r4uyo2_500.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back