Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question. Could i cancel an order bout to process and ship and move the NRD to another item, such as this? Like i think i could but not sure if SS would hassle me. My batman coverted also and i wanna cancel that too and move the NRD over to BD also

Question. Could i cancel an order bout to process and ship and move the NRD to another item, such as this? Like i think i could but not sure if SS would hassle me. My batman coverted also and i wanna cancel that too and move the NRD over to BD also

Sometimes sideshow allows a one time nrd transfer. You need to call and ask.

Sometimes sideshow allows a one time nrd transfer. You need to call and ask.

Yeah, it's a one-time-only courtesy usually. Sometimes they'll do it more than once, but expect to have a tough time trying to convince em i.e. you'd need to demonstrate a combination of both legendary charm and an epic level of whine. Then *maybe* they'll do it... :wink1:

Yeah, it's a one-time-only courtesy usually. Sometimes they'll do it more than once, but expect to have a tough time trying to convince em i.e. you'd need to demonstrate a combination of both legendary charm and an epic level of whine. Then *maybe* they'll do it... :wink1:

Or promise to send Sideshow an epic bottle of wine then they might do it. :monkey3 :lol ;)

So sideshow confirmed that they will not continue the Sucker Punch pf line after Babydoll? Would it just be a waste of my time to write to them and ask them to continue w/it? It's such a shame. Out of all five of my pre orders, shes the one I look most forward to. And then I think that it would suck not getting the rest of the girls to complete w/her.

Ok after my rant the other day I've still not actually cancelled her, I can't do it. Any more delays and I think I will though...

Irvy, if you do decide to cancel, can you please transfer it over to me if it's the exclusive version? I would very much appreciate it if I can obtain one. But if I have to settle for a regular I dont mind. I mean if it isnt a bother to you?

Irvy, if you do decide to cancel, can you please transfer it over to me if it's the exclusive version? I would very much appreciate it if I can obtain one. But if I have to settle for a regular I dont mind. I mean if it isnt a bother to you?
Will SSC really do that? Been going back and fourth about cancelling mine and getting all my flex pay payments back. hmmmm

Will SSC really do that? Been going back and fourth about cancelling mine and getting all my flex pay payments back. hmmmm

If you can transfer it and have an exclusive, send it my way if you plan on cancelling. I'll gladly take it. :) Comicbook guy said he's transferring it over to a member and a few other members said they have done it in a few of the threads back.

Last edited:
If you can transfer it and have an exclusive, send it my way if you plan on cancelling. I'll gladly take it. :) Comicbook guy said he's transferring it over to a member and a few other members said they have done it in a few of the threads back.

Hi I have a member who wants this baby doll ex already.

Hi I have a member who wants this baby doll ex already.

:lol OT Freak was asking if SSC will transfer orders cuz he's thinking about getting a refund on his flex pays and I was saying you and others have done it. I would love to have one if people are cancelling on it. Im a huge Sucker Punch fan.

How are you doing the transfer comicbookguy? Did SSC transfer it over?

Hey man I think I'm gonna keep my order for now. If I do get her and change my mind then I'll pm you dude.

Im toying with the idea. Dont get too excited. Im getting pretty disinterested in the line. I didnt even buy the gg blonde statue. Besides she was pretty useless in the film. What I should had done is stick with my guns and only buy baby doll and rocket and be done.

Well either or, please keep me in mind. I really do want an ex, but like I said I'll be just as happy with a regular since that's more her iconic movie scene w/the gun holstered.

I missed out on GG so I just gave up on it. Im thinking to write about it to sideshow to get the line moving for the other girls and hopefully it's not a waste of my breath.

Not sure if SS can transfer the order to other members, but they change the shipping address for sure.

well im surprised it got as far as it did. I know we liked the movie but the movie generally tanked.

Even if it tanked, it'll still have its cult following. The Gentle Giant line did well, why couldnt it work for ssc and for the people that missed out on GG's line?

when I said "we" liked it, I was referring to the "cult"

Yeah.. i know. Just sayin. Even if the movie did well, there wouldnt be any sequals. Although Id like to see some animated movie or something made based on their fantasys. That'd be nice.

Back