Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because of how many statues SSC is pumping out that I want. I honestly believe Sweet Pea would be the only other one I would be able to get. Unless the other ladies are far, far down the road.

But I think DS would buy them all...yep.
:nana:

:wave

Who you kidding? You will buy them all one at a time. :lol just wait and see.

I woudln't bet on it. :D :lol

Because of how many statues SSC is pumping out that I want. I honestly believe Sweet Pea would be the only other one I would be able to get. Unless the other ladies are far, far down the road.

But I think DS would buy them all...yep. :nana:

:wave

I passed on all the other Gentle Giant SP girls and only got Babydoll. :D

Will Power, baby, sheer WILL POW-AH!! :rock :yess: :rock

Madness, just madness.

Madness?!? THIS IS SIDESHOW FREAKS!!

THIS_IS_SPARTA-1-.jpg

heh...I've always wanted to post that! :lol

I'm currently in the process of moving so I am downsizing. I have no idea if I will even have space for her in my new place :lol

Is there much demand for the EX like there is for the EX Joker PF?

Really dont think I can keep my order, haven't got the room nor the funds for her :(

Really dont think I can keep my order, haven't got the room nor the funds for her :(

I hope not!! Joining the WL late myself, counting that people might cancel her with all the new preorders announced & up.

Just ask yourself which one is more important to your collection right now.

I hope not!! Joining the WL late myself, counting that people might cancel her with all the new preorders announced & up.

With so much good stuff coming out cancellations will happen.

People will cancel this PF for another collectible, CC will be denied and some people will jut not be able to afford Babydoll.

Hang tough and good luck!

Back