Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a SS notice that my WL for the EX version converts on aug. 20. Now I have to decide what to do. btw, I got on the WL the day it opened.

I'm worried about this now. a guy got a Joker PF with a snapped ankle and was offered a mere $55 refund with the advice he glues it back together :horror

If this arrived defective the chance of getting a replacement where it's actually what i ordered is getting smaller by the day

I'm worried about this now. a guy got a Joker PF with a snapped ankle and was offered a mere $55 refund with the advice he glues it back together :horror

If this arrived defective the chance of getting a replacement where it's actually what i ordered is getting smaller by the day

Um no its not, go read the whole post.

This comes out in NOV!?? For some reason, I was thinking Feb. **** thats awesome!

Don't say that! November is far enough already. LOL

I agree guys. If there has to be a delay, than I hope it's to make sure we all get a quality collectible to add to our collections.

Are we talking about the statue? If so pm me. :wink1:

He's talking about his girlfriend. Or boyfriend, no judging here.

No, I will not accept delays on this one. I'm too anxious. I'm very patient with delays these days, but for some reason, this one is just screaming to come home to me.

Back