Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ask yourself which one is more important to your collection right now.

In terms of what's important to my collection this ranks in at the bottom by quite a distance but whether people like it or not when you've got something like this on order and you decide you don't want it after all you can't help but wonder what kind of prices it could reach on the aftermarket....

In terms of what's important to my collection this ranks in at the bottom by quite a distance but whether people like it or not when you've got something like this on order and you decide you don't want it after all you can't help but wonder what kind of prices it could reach on the aftermarket....

you could see if any freaks would take it off your hands at cost. you'd keep the points & move the statue at the same time

Personally, I don't even think about that.

you could see if any freaks would take it off your hands at cost. you'd keep the points & move the statue at the same time

:exactly:

Well I sure am excited for this beauty. It's my first female statue. And you all k ow this is going to be a keeper and very sought after in the future. Such a great exclusive with that gun and the charms.

:exactly:

I've never even sold a Statue. I only order ones i want to keep. Shipping a statue would be a pain in the ass imo

Don't get me wrong when I ordered her I had every intention on keeping her, just don't have the room now (wasn't planning on Ivy being released)

I am in the same predicament. We're moving into a smaller condo in another city and state and now I don't have room for this.

If anyone is interested in mine please PM me. She's the exclusive version.

I am in the same predicament. We're moving into a smaller condo in another city and state and now I don't have room for this.

If anyone is interested in mine please PM me. She's the exclusive version.

Pm sent. I got first dibs? :yess: I need this since I got into the hobby when she was already gone.

Well I sure am excited for this beauty. It's my first female statue. And you all k ow this is going to be a keeper and very sought after in the future. Such a great exclusive with that gun and the charms.

It looks pretty good but IMO I doubt it will appreciate the way the GG BD did. Who would have thought a $125 statue people are getting $1000 for right now. It's crazy. I have a feeling the SS BD WILL NOT be as popular as the GG BD. :monkey3

Last edited:
We'll find out how many speculators will try and flip the Ex once she ships. I have a feeling that a lot of the demand for the Sideshow statue was from flippers hoping she'll appreciate in value lke the GG statue.

Its a great sculpt and a low ES. Be warned, if the paint apps come out well I see this rising greatly. If anything, GG Baby Doll will drop in value if this is well executed.

Its a great sculpt and a low ES. Be warned, if the paint apps come out well I see this rising greatly. If anything, GG Baby Doll will drop in value if this is well executed.

Only the EX has has a low ES. The regular has an ES of 1250 and is not sold out. It really depends on the demand for just the EX. With a total ES of 1750 there are going to be plenty.

Only the EX has has a low ES. The regular has an ES of 1250 and is not sold out. It really depends on the demand for just the EX. With a total ES of 1750 there are going to be plenty.

true, but its always been about the ex with SS.

Back