Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Saturday, he did wear one of those Batman Court of Owls masks from DC while he was walking around for a bit. But he always has 1-2 security guards with him when he's on the show floor. But he often loses them because he's too busy geeking out over something, especially if it's SW OT related. :lol

He likes it a lot, especially the base. He said "That was an awesome idea."

Then he wanted to go back and look at all the Sideshow Star Wars stuff again. :lol

That's awesome. I always wondered if any directors collect any merch. from their films, it would be sweet if he ordered one of these :lol

Saw that SS tweeted your photo too which was pretty sweet!

Here ya go, Doubting Khev ;)

599541_10152152814005107_490123620_n.jpg

That's a pretty cool pic, Irish! Thanks for sharing! :duff

Agreed. If I like something I will buy it and add it to my collection. :D

Me too, though i have to factor in if i can afford or have somwhere to put it :lol

Exactly. I don't see why it should be any other way. When I like a piece, ie Baroness (I know zip about G.I. Joe) I buy it.

All i know about Darth Malgus is from the cinematic trailer of the game. That and the PF is all i need to know to get it :yess:

She's saying... "that's what you want? I can be that..."

He's not listening.

She's saying "November? This needs to release NOW!!!"

Eh, don't worry about it*. So Zach doesn't have a recognizeable enough face to be mobbed by fans by just walking around in the open?

*Though a personalized signature would definitely make up for the long wait. :monkey3

I didn't even know it was him until you mentioned it :lol

Last edited:
I really want this and plan on making space in my budget and in my display. I dont need all the others, just a solid Baby Doll.

Back