Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you believe that so much bull^^^^ was said about this day. THE day when Vader will go up for PPO! And let's not forget the stormies... Inferno, server crash, and a mob ready to burn down SSC if they would not get one... The only real bull^^^^ is that Sideshow clearly misjudged this and let some people order 2 exclusive Stormtroopers. I really feel sorry for every fellow freak that wanted an exclusive and missed out.
I don't blame the con folks that ordered 2 Stormtroopers, I would have done the same. But I do blame Sideshow for allowing it in the first place, bumping many other collectors on the head.

I will, I plan on also getting a regular version and have them flanking Vader. One Stormie with the blaster, the other sporting the pistol. And of course Vader will be sporting his pointy choke hand :rock

Same here.

I've got a feeling we're going to be seeing a TON of displays showing Vader flanked by two Stormies, once Vader is shipped... :lol

Same here.

I've got a feeling we're going to be seeing a TON of displays showing Vader flanked by two Stormies, once Vader is shipped... :lol

Yeah, I'm actually not going to order #2 until Vader is coming... see if I can find a better deal than retail for a regular.

They've been on waitlist for about a 1/2 hour now... you can place an order, but you aren't guaranteed a figure at this point.

Interesting.

I just ordered a regular edition trooper to go with the exclusive. Comparing the three order numbers, I get (rounding to be paranoid):

Ex Vader - Ex Stormtrooper = 1600
Ex Stormtrooper - Regular Stormtrooper = 2200

Or roughly 3800 orders from Vader through my Regular Stormtrooper order.

Ex Vader, EX Stormtrooper and a great deal on a Medicom Jango Fett from Galactiboy, all in one day!

I feel like im in a Ferrero Rocher advert!, 'Oh your really spoiling us' :lol

Back