Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have like to have gotten two of these to flank Darth Vader. Remind me again, does the non-exclusive Stormtrooper come with any blaster? I can't load the page.

Actually I had Firefox on my laptop and IE on my work computer. IE won for Vader, Firefox won for Vader... wonder who the tie breaker will be?

Would have like to have gotten two of these to flank Darth Vader. Remind me again, does the non-exclusive Stormtrooper come with any blaster? I can't load the page.

Yeah, the regular stormtrooper still comes with the regular stormtrooper blaster, just not the exclusive promo blaster.

Curious to see my order time on this one. I got into the website exactly at the time it opened up but I did take a few seconds in each of the screens.

Yes it does. The rifle. I doubt I will ever display the exc anyways.

Yes it somes with the Stormtrooper blaster with the folding stock the came with ANH Luke Liea and Han. It just doesn't have the Exclusive pistol which I don't even remember seeing in the films anyway.

Couldn't get to a computer until it sold out. I'm wait listed but I don't really if it doesn't convert. That promo blaster is a novelty that I'm sure would just stay in the box. Heck I never displayed ROTS Obi-Wan with his exclusive blaster and it was actually used on screen and during a major encounter.

Got the Vader Exc. THAT one was the must have. :)

Yes, the exclusive just comes with a pistol....

Which honestly I don't know why that's a hot item. I don't recall ANY Stormtrooper in Star Wars use a pistol?

I guess it's like having an exclusive of Luke w/ Teddy Bear. He didn't brandish one in the film, but people like me are suckers for exclusives ;)

Actually I had Firefox on my laptop and IE on my work computer. IE won for Vader, Firefox won for Vader... wonder who the tie breaker will be?

I dont know I used the Dusty browser to order mine:rotfl

Back