Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats crazy if they let us order 2 at the con. I think 3k area, they had to assume about 1.5 troopers per Vader

I'm sure they figured 2 Stormies per Vader, but not necessarily a lot of 2 Exclusive Stormies per Vader.

PPO's don't get any bigger than today!

VADER and STORMTROOPER! Man, I never thought I'd see that day. Let alone both together. What a day!

Congrats to those who got theirs!

Yeah, I'm the same way... I figure I'll get a regular as well and have both behind Vader (w/pointy choke hand out); one holding a blaster and the other with the pistol

No biggie, but still fun to have.

Time to party!

people591rk0.gif

I like the gun. Between Luke and Han and Leia all having Stormie blasters it will be nice having a bit of gun variety in the mix.

Is anyone going to display their ST holding the EX pistol? And there's not a place to store it unless you try and cram it into the rifle holster.

This is an exclusive that I can certainly live without. Vader's is much much cooler.

Is anyone going to display their ST holding the EX pistol? And there's not a place to store it unless you try and cramp it into the rifle holster.

This is an exclusive that I can certainly live without. Vader's is much much cooler.

I will, I plan on also getting a regular version and have them flanking Vader. One Stormie with the blaster, the other sporting the pistol. And of course Vader will be sporting his pointy choke hand :rock

Back