Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meh, I just used a razor and cut the finger free a little bit to make th hand fit the blaster better. i'll admit I'd havre preferred them to use black plastic to cast the hands, but i'll live:)

got my free trooper yesterday BTw. Loving him so very much. brings my trooper count to two.

Thought this might help for those confused about the hands since the two left hands are simaler. The hands in the center are the trigger hands the ones on the outsides are the left hand for holding the barrel of the rifle and the right that is ment to replicate the way luke griped the com unit in the trash compactor. The outer pair should be the ones on him when first open up the figure.
IMG00073-20090405-1020.jpg

My second Stormtrooper (the regular one this time) is on his way to me. I hold it in my 'Pile of Loot' at BBTS waiting for another item to join the HT Appleseed kits, SS Stormie and SS Diplomatic Mission diorama. But the other item was postponed so I finally decided to ship the items I had in the 'Pile of Loot' already. The package should arrive in 10 days or less :banana:banana

I just bought a can of Testors Glosscote and I was wondering if it was alright to use on the Stormtrooper. It says not for use on "polyethylene or vinyl" but i'm not really familiar with plastics.

I received the regular SS Stormtrooper who joined his exclusive version in a big box. :D I only checked him up to see if any problems or missing parts - everything was fine.

Back