Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend couldn't get through so I ordered one for him with his account info just now. Sorry to see so many Freaks couldn't get through. :( I'm sure early Wait Listers will convert, though.

And that exclusive blaster is kinda nifty! :rock

Bah, got the wailist on this (and no, that was not a typo). Not that big of deal, though I would have been super annoyed if I had missed the exclusive Vader (nabbed him easily).

Well I was expecting server meltdown, but page kept refreshing nicely and bang got my pre-order in.

So pleased that I managed to get Vader and Stormtrooper EX's.

Now I'm off to be nice to the Mrs!

I got mine, but I definitely feel for you guys that got screwed. It got really scary there waiting for the website to do anything. I think they offered far too little of these... Especially since guys at the con were able to get 2!

I used Internet Explorer this time. MUCH FASTER than Firefox. Might be the reason I missed out on Vader.

I used Internet Explorer this time. MUCH FASTER than Firefox. Might be the reason I missed out on Vader.

I used 4 Firefox windows, not tabs either, actually allocated memory to each instance of each Firefox window!!! Aww da power of quad core....

Back