Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit surprised by the Stormie, I'd have figured for simplicity sake, a Clone Trooper would come first since Obi-Wan features 90% of the elements. Unless the price is too nuts, I'll likely get 2 as well.

I was for sure Biker Scouts would be the first to go with the Rebel Troops.

I was for sure Biker Scouts would be the first to go with the Rebel Troops.

That too, plus less armor.

I'm happy to see the ANH dedication. While it's my least favorite Star Wars film, the body of figures coming out really gives unity to the collection. A doezen Jedi and a couple figures from each film early on in this line made things feel a bit scattered, but now, we'll have 10 ANH pieces counting the 3 new ones at SDCC, that's cool.

This is going to be $119.99 at least.

I don't know about $120. Stormtroopers are very popular, and a lot of foiks are like to want at least 2 to have Vader flanked on display, if SSC keeps the cost down and the numbers higher, they'll make up for costs in selling many instead of a few at a higher price.

looks good! :D, I wonder if vader's helmet will be removable like medi's or if its gonna be a seperate head sculpt? since I already have medi's ST, I can skip SS's, but I'll pick up some sand/snow/scout troopers down the line.

looks good! :D, I wonder if vader's helmet will be removable like medi's or if its gonna be a seperate head sculpt? since I already have medi's ST, I can skip SS's, but I'll pick up some sand/snow/scout troopers down the line.

No removable helmet! Please no! Vader never took his off in ANH and we don't need the Stormies to do that.

Hell yeah!
Vader, Stormtrooper and rebel dude!
I'm getting all of them unless something looks seriously wrong, which I very much doubt.

I don't know about $120. Stormtroopers are very popular, and a lot of foiks are like to want at least 2 to have Vader flanked on display, if SSC keeps the cost down and the numbers higher, they'll make up for costs in selling many instead of a few at a higher price.

I agree, I already have my Medi's like that...
empire1.jpg

Back