Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never liked the Medi ST because they went for that obscure ROTJ style with the low lying brow. This SS one is more ANH style, and that's how I want it!

awesome..................cant wait to see more pics. although these do look good so far....:chew

Do you hear that? That's the sound of Medicom's Vader and stormtrooper values plumetting on eBay. :lol

These won't hold their value either. Just as with Darth Maul, SS will make tons of them.

Anyone care to speculate on the Ex. for this one? I can't think of anything.

I might take the plunge on 2 stormies as well... looks like there will be an exclusive version. Interesting to see what it will be? But maybe get one exclusive from them and then pick up a regular from a retailer, or from an overextended collector a few months after he's released.

I'm a bit surprised by the Stormie, I'd have figured for simplicity sake, a Clone Trooper would come first since Obi-Wan features 90% of the elements. Unless the price is too nuts, I'll likely get 2 as well.

Back