Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was very curious, so I checked in to the body suits on the armored figures. The body suit under the stormtrooper's armor is spandex. They told me that Obi-Clone's is a leather-type material and that the Stormtroopers are spandex, and that they did the 2 differently because each is what is accurate to the movie look of the figures. I was glad that they did the stormtroopers in spandex as that should really improve the range of motion over what it would be with the leathery material.

ANH armor would be easy to do the ST disguise for Han and Luke which would be pretty cool. We would see a rendition of these characters from 3 different artists: Mat, Trev and Oluf.

IMG_9398.jpg

I hope not Boba since we never saw his face and his younger incarnation never wore a helmet.

Although true, I'd love Boba (exclusive maybe) to have this as a headsculpt...

614px-Swinfinities01-unmasked.jpg

Nice to give the man a face, and that's the closest we've ever got to seeing it when he's all grown up...

Not bothered by the short blaster exclusive (if it had been the long rifle that Chewie wields when they decide to 'bluff their way' into the detention block... would be a different story!) So I ordered two regs from Forbidden Planet in the UK, works out a lil cheaper but not much. Good to see they'll be ready in December :D

The more images I see the more convinced I am to get more pieces. Its the best Stormie I see in any form or scale.:wacky

Last edited:
Back