Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green lenses would have been nice since Vader has his smoked red but either way I can't wait to have this in my collection. I can see myself picking up another two or three down the road if they are readily available on the secondary market.

If I'm not mistaken, at the time of EP IV, a lot of the clones had died and the empire had started recruiting regular people (to their exacting standards of course, i.e. people who had terrible aim and collapsed at the first hit despite wearing armor).

According to the official site after Palpatine became Emperor he closed down the Cloning Facilities on Kamino and did away with the Kaminoians themselves. As the Clone casualities continued to grow, the Empire began to recruit supporters in their cause from the captured planets. During Luke's time Stormtroopers were mixed between Clones and Soldiers. So this is absolutely true.

the stormtroopers do look great in person... they remind me very much of the Carmine Infantino versions from the early Marvel comic series. i am totally down for a few.

I remember the ^^^^storm that occurred when Master Replicas offered the Stormtrooper ANH without green lenses. The end solution was to make them interchangable and include the green lenses. I'm slightly disappointed that SSC didn't go that extra mile with the Stormtrooper but I have a feeling that while Vader is supposed to be ANH specific that the Stormtrooper is generic to span the entire OT.

MR_prot_storm04a.jpg

Its really not that big of a deal though because the helmet on the Stormtrooper is the HERO helmet as expected and I believe the STUNTS are the ones with the Green lenses, but don't quote me on that.

Well, it's early days yet, so maybe it'll be corrected...

I do believe that they got the Vader lenses right though...

I think...

Well, it's early days yet, so maybe it'll be corrected...

I do believe that they got the Vader lenses right though...

I think...

They did. Only thing we didn't get was a pronounced Widows Peak, which I put ENTIRELY on LFL as they were the ones that made SS nix it from the PF before.

They did. Only thing we didn't get was a pronounced Widows Peak, which I put ENTIRELY on LFL as they were the ones that made SS nix it from the PF before.

As much as it is accurrate to have that, I'm not a fan of how it looks so it's liveable for me. I'd definitely say it's likely LFL's dictation though, I'm sure they decided to standardize the look of Vader's helmet for the OT.

Another Winner for SS.................Perfection.

The Medicom troops are equally fantastic I own the Sandtrooper and the Imperial Trooper. Both Favourites........:D

2124_press03-001.jpg

2124_press02-001.jpg

2124_press01-001.jpg

2124_press04-001.jpg

Welldone SS.............:stormtroo:stormtroo:stormtroo...I will have to buy these aswell to go with the SS Vader....................

They don't really have this guy in any dynamic poses?? I hope his posability is as great as his looks.

Based on the quality of their Stormtrooper, I can't wait to see SSC tackle Commander Cody :drool, probably my all-time favorite trooper look.

Totally seconded!! :rock I've been wanting to do a custom with some resin cast clone armor, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

As much as it is accurrate to have that, I'm not a fan of how it looks so it's liveable for me. I'd definitely say it's likely LFL's dictation though, I'm sure they decided to standardize the look of Vader's helmet for the OT.

Widows Peak :confused:

Back