Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Winner for SS.................Perfection.

The Medicom troops are equally fantastic I own the Sandtrooper and the Imperial Trooper. Both Favourites........:D

2124_press03-001.jpg

2124_press02-001.jpg

2124_press01-001.jpg

2124_press04-001.jpg

Welldone SS.............:stormtroo:stormtroo:stormtroo...I will have to buy these aswell to go with the SS Vader....................

I placed a preorder for the reg. Stormtrooper regardless of the exclusive (which I'll still try to get) or if it could be cheaper elsewhere. These are army builders...I could imagine people looking for more than one of these guys and simply did not want to miss out on this.

Mines pre ordered to go along with my Medi Stormtrooper n' Vader...yes there's the height issue but thats fixable

Best 1/6 stormtrooper:

ComicCon08063.jpg

TO Be quite Honest Cf, I'm not totaly sure I see any difference between this and the Medicom, or the sideshow version. I'd need to get all three in hand and see who well they pose to make that kind of call. Already got a Medicom one, WILL get an exclusive Sideshow, and a Regular version as well, But wai... isin't that A Gently giant one? Meh, Thanks, but no thanks Joker, I don't do statues.

The GG statue is fine and I'll try getting it but no way i'm going to miss the SS Stormies and Vader

Based on the quality of their Stormtrooper, I can't wait to see SSC tackle Commander Cody :drool, probably my all-time favorite trooper look.

Based on the quality of their Stormtrooper, I can't wait to see SSC tackle Commander Cody :drool, probably my all-time favorite trooper look.

My favorite is Bly, and I get chills thinking about how mean that will be.

I want them to be clean, too. Like these. I was adamant about not buying a stormtrooper. Now I'm thinking about a second one. That white is addictive.

I don't want ROTS Clones to be clean unless that's how they were int he movie, but most had dirt, grime and nicks on their armor indicative of the fact they'd been in war for 3 years, I want that to show on ROTS Clones, AOTC they were brand new so that's cool.

Maybe the exclusives could be weathered? Or, maybe the exclusives could be clean.

I'm just thinking of how badass they would look...shiney.

I thought that Clone Armor was Matte, Not gloss though, Atleast that's what my friends in the 501st tell me.

Stormies, are intended to be high gloss, and damn this guy looks sweet :rock

Back