Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True but for most female superheros it makes sense. But look at Red Sonja, she is sexy but isn't doing a sexy pose.

Kerrigan needs to be doing a ****ing badass pose like she is gonna crush your skull, not sit on your ****.

Easy pass.

:exactly::lecture

I know right? I like how Machiko and Sonja are, they have this vibe of being badasses, which while I'm not against sexy, just looks pretty bad for Kerrigan.

SS has been ****ing up lately with these female statues. Sometimes the kill it (like Emma) in a bad way, other times they hit it straight on like Sonja. :slap

I'm still going to pre order her regardless of the pose. Who knows when we'll ever see Kerrigan again in statue form.

What do you figure the exclusive will be.

I don't think they'll make exclusives, they didn't on Arthas or Diablo. Although I hope she has a lightup feature somewhere, maybe a pulsing light purple or something.

Also on ES... I'd guess like Diablo if not more.

Just a friendly reminder of the best reason to get this statue.

IMG_4228_zpscfdd2b03.jpg

I just think were lucky to get a Kerrigan statue. I would really like to see ss open this line up and give us a marine. I would like a ghost too

Back