Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First Blizzard statue I'm not buying, but I was never into Starcraft. WoW and Diablo, yes. Starcraft, no. Starcraft is huge, especially overseas, so it'll sell out.

It says it's 25" talk but based on the picture, it looks like half of that is mostly base and her wings. Kerrigan herself almost looks to be 1/5 scale.

I'm sure we'll know on Thursday when it goes up for pre-order. I'm sure they'll have a with and without wings size listing. I'm sure this will sell out as well, especially considering the popularity of Starcraft. It definitely won't sell out right away so I'll probably wait a little to pre-order it.

No Exclusive, not too familiar with her so what would an Ex have been?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It doesn't look like she will have lights or anything electronic either :/ I was hoping maybe even just gold eyes or something.

Nothing of significance from her human life?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Besides the way her face looks, nothing from her human form carried over when she became the Queen of Blades. She even lost her humanity.

Ill pass. Id rather pay 100 extra bucks and get Jimmy. Especially since there is no primal skin, no light effects, slut pose. Maybe theyll make another.

It says it's 25" talk but based on the picture, it looks like half of that is mostly base and her wings. Kerrigan herself almost looks to be 1/5 scale.

Believe she is 1/5, as are the other Blizz pieces.

Back