Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I only played the original StarCraft games. Didn't get the chance to try the new ones. Looks like there is some good story going on.

Thanks guys. I only played the original StarCraft games. Didn't get the chance to try the new ones. Looks like there is some good story going on.

I always find blizzard storyline is amazing. Warcraft or Starcraft, equally good. Think they should make a movie of it

I would see a Starcraft movie no less than 5 times in theaters if they did one. Hopefully the warcraft movie does well enough that they consider doing it.

I would prefer full CGI movie than movie with real actors. I mean nowadays movies rarely use costumes anymore, so its CGI anyway. And Starcraft 2 cinematics are amazing.

Any information on expected price? I just hope she wont be priced 500 bucks like Jimmy, who is extremely detailed with lots of extra stuff.

I would prefer full CGI movie than movie with real actors. I mean nowadays movies rarely use costumes anymore, so its CGI anyway. And Starcraft 2 cinematics are amazing.

What movies rarely use costumes?

Any information on expected price? I just hope she wont be priced 500 bucks like Jimmy, who is extremely detailed with lots of extra stuff.

The Diablo statue is $350, so probably around there.

Just look at the Hobbit. What was wrong with orcs and Uruk Hais in LOTR? Nothing, they still look great. And orc in Hobbit already looks artificial.
And lets be honest. Terrans wouldnt have armor costumes, the armor would be CGId. Zerg? Monsters - CGI. Kerrigan? Maybe they would craft a costume, but wings - CGI. Protoss? They could make some costumes, but probably CGI would be cheaper and faster. So why bother.

That's a single character that's CGI. CGI will be used for things that are impossible, you could do Kerrigan with mostly prosthetics, then do things like the bone wings in CGI. Terran armor is too big to make something real, but they'd probably film their heads and put them into CGI bodies. Though out of the armor they could wear normal costumes. Protoss could be done with prosthetics if they wanted to.

This is a cosplay. Not even make up done by an award winning FX company. It's possible.

18jkpbnt8dd2.jpg.
18jkoygav0q0.jpg
18jkpaw6qq9g.jpg

Of course it is possible, but we are currently in 3d + tons of special effects era and costumes are being used less and less. Also, thats just my personal opinion, it would be much fresher to see full CGI movie without actors we saw already dozen of times, thats why I kinda love those kind of cimenatics.
Also, amazing cosplay, im most impressed with zerglocks and i dont know why. Asians and Russians are doing wonders with their cosplays sometimes.

How well does being on a mailing list for product updates work?...signed up for it, just hopeful that I don't miss it because the update takes too long to be emailed.

Back