Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Kerrigan Statue

They'll be so different but I can only choose one. :(

Makes me glad I never picked up the blizzard employee only Kerrigan bust, like owning half of this statue.

Interesting, i might pick this one up, starcraft2 is a good game.
I would like to see more characters from starcraft2 made, especially a Raynor statue.

I would like to see this one painted up, i hope they will go for Primal Kerrigan.

Looks like she will be up soon...
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/kerrigan-statue/

preview__KerriganStatue.jpg

I'M thinking they're waiting to see how Raynor does. I mean he has a very expensive price tag and it doesn't sound like too many have been preordered. If he doesn't do well, sideshow could very well put the kibosh on tychus.

I'll definitely pre-order Kerrigan though.

I'm pretty sure this isn't coming any time soon though. That coming soon image is from when she was announced ages ago.

I hope it will at least be at SDCC 2014 so we can see it painted without some fancy camera work.

If this is the pose we are getting
She will be mine!
Just don't feel the other one as much, even thou it does Evoke a Sexy Steamy Seductive Pose, the one in the Preview is more Regal for someone of her Hierarchy and brings me to think or the word Behold
Al
I'm so agree with you! Since I've picked up SSC Arthas, I'm totally in Blizzards' figures.
But the prototype Kerrigan shown before just doesn't look right for this character.

If this is the pose we are getting

Just don't feel the other one as much, even thou it does Evoke a Sexy Steamy Seductive Pose, the one in the Preview is more Regal for someone of her Hierarchy and brings me to think or the word Behold

Al

The pose has not been altered for this piece. Just a heads up y'all.

I did get to see her painted though yesterday and she looks fantastic. Hope most (if not all) will really love what they see when she gets her full reveal!

-SideshowAlex

I did get to see her painted though yesterday and she looks fantastic. Hope most (if not all) will really love what they see when she gets her full reveal!

-SideshowAlex

Any idea when we will see the full reveal?

Back