Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pose has not been altered for this piece. Just a heads up y'all.

I did get to see her painted though yesterday and she looks fantastic. Hope most (if not all) will really love what they see when she gets her full reveal!

-SideshowAlex

That's great news! Can't wait to see her

Regardless of pose or which version of the queen of blades we get, I'm getting her regardless. Too much of a starcraft fan not to. Still kick myself for not getting into the hobby sooner when they had made the tychus statue.

I would guess roughly around the height of Arthas.

Assuming the characters are roughly the same height, maybe Ker is a little shorter. Then her base appears to be not as thick as Artha's, but her "wings" seem to make up for that.

As far as the "sexy" pose...while it has been sometime since I have played through the story, but I do recall as somewhat of a sexy/owning her "new look" once she understood what she was and capable of.
For example, the scene where she is "lovingly" petting zergings, etc.

***without really looking, came across this, 1 hour of pretty cutscenes***
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3mwNMnkkoY

With that....where is the Zeratul statue????

Kerrigan is not slutty. Same thing happened with Red Sonja, sideshow is sexualizing everything nowadays.

Well, she was overdesigned and sexualized in SCII. And SSC just replicating Blizzard's life-size statue with that pose.

^^Yes, this is the exact same pose as Blizzard's life size version.

Well...almost.
LG5MG3Z0UJ2N1374107965429.jpg

92343.jpg

if I had the power I would steal that statue and then hire someone to paint it and then sell it on ebay 5 years later.

Back