1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. I weathered the binocs a bit and here they are. I used them before on the Marmit Sandie, but it works better on the Scout. And a scout could really use a binocular :)

They look good. I'm happy with my EX rifle bit that is a good option.

Personally I never cared about EX stuff that has not appeared on screen. Binocs haven't either in the hands of the Scouts, but they did on other characters.

Personally I never cared about EX stuff that has not appeared on screen. Binocs haven't either in the hands of the Scouts, but they did on other characters.

I'm the opposite, I love the EX guns even if they are not screen accurate. Would love to find the EX blaster for my Snowtrooper or something that looks like it.

You can also use the DLT-19 rifle (MG-34) . Not used by Scouts but again used by Stormtroopers and Sandtroopers.

The only thing that puts me off about this thing is the material mid section, it looks too clean and white in comparison to the plastic armour!

0e08c4dfc6891e27c96fa8d177a5e9e7.jpg

I'm still very happy I got this set!

I just can't display a bike without a rider...

Also modified or curved out the lats (the part below the arm pit) so I can bring the arm closer to the body.

Looking good!

It's mostly a height issue, he won't fit riding the bike. And a bit that I like the EX rifle. If and when I get another scout I would want to pose him on the Bike.

Looking good!

It's mostly a height issue, he won't fit riding the bike. And a bit that I like the EX rifle. If and when I get another scout I would want to pose him on the Bike.

Yep, For me I find the bike stand too high. Thats why I replaced it. You can try changing the metal rod if you want to keep the base.?

Finally built my scout and bike after a long time boxed up waiting to build this cabinet

7vxwppZ.jpg

kpajOgL.jpg

Back