1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does Sideshow site show Pre-order for July of 16 yet a see a lot of you guys already have him??????

Any one of you guys who did a body swap want to sell me their crappy sideshow body for cheap? I want to do some experimenting/butchering to it. I'm in California. Will pay $20 shipped. If you just put it in a padded envelope, it should be around $3-$4 to ship it.

Reading a lot of back and forth one this one...for those of you who have it, would you say it will compare nicely with my Sandtrooper and Spacetrooper? Figure Scout and Sandy together and Stormtrooper and spacetrooper together..

Reading a lot of back and forth one this one...for those of you who have it, would you say it will compare nicely with my Sandtrooper and Spacetrooper? Figure Scout and Sandy together and Stormtrooper and spacetrooper together..

I'm happily displaying mine next to some HT stormtroopers

I really don't like my EX SSC Scout at all (it's currently not on display and I'm probably selling it soon) but a lot of people think it's great.

I like my scout, I think the EX rifle adds alot to the figure. I don't think he will look out of place with the Sandtrooper next to him. I wasn't happy with the original body but a body swap fixed that. The only thing I'm looking to add now are longer foot pegs to give him some height.

Just finished putting the Bike together... went together pretty quick...the payoff is placing the figure, and then posing it on the bike...it looks outstanding great job Sideshow. I had the PF version back in the day, and I must say I like this version very much!!!! If you haven't checked this out do so.:)

Has anyone fixed the belt to have it tighter and not slide down? It didn't bother me at first but now it does. :)

Has anyone found a good alternative to the scout rifle that was the EX?

This ;)

Sideshow Scout Trooper & Speeder Bike 09.jpg

I'm using hot toys sandtrooper binocs, but those look like the hoth sideshow ones. The hoth version comes with that faux leather strap, no strap with the hot toys.

I'm using hot toys sandtrooper binocs, but those look like the hoth sideshow ones. The hoth version comes with that faux leather strap, no strap with the hot toys.

The strap confused me, almost thought I'd missed the strap on my Sandtroopers binoculars. :)

Back