1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that's what it showed/said on Sideshow's original product page when the pre-order went up last year. It's since been replaced by what we all got.

Here's the final version that we're all familiar with.
star-wars-scout-trooper-sideshow-100103-11.jpg

I hope one day HT to make a (less horse face) Scout trooper. Till then this is ok, though I still prefer SSC's Snowtrooper to this Scout

Sarah Jessica Parker (according to the internet) and the SSC Scout - would never have seen any crossover link.:lol

Lost my light in the office, but here's the two TK ports I did.

Those look nice! I just bought a couple sandtrooper bodies to switch out with a scout and a snowie. Hoping for a smooth transition. Would really like to get a scout into a decent crouched sniper pose.

Is Hot toys going to redo everything Sideshow has done?
I love the scout trooper and his bike but its getting hard to find and i would be dissapointed if hot toys end up doing it.

Question: which body is the one some have used to replace the SSC one? Is it HT slim or narrow true type?

I used HT Narrow Shoulder on the short Stormtrooper body that are with the HT stormtrooper bodies. But I used the short neck and post from the HT trooper so the scout head would not stick out so much.

The body swap really sets off the scout trooper as the body lets the arms set to the side more naturally and the armor 'fits' the body better.

I used HT slims that are with the HT stormtrooper bodies. But I used the short neck and post from the HT trooper so the scout head would not stick out so much.

The body swap really sets off the scout trooper as the body lets the arms set to the side more naturally and the armor 'fits' the body better.

Hey Hokie do you have any pics of what it looks like now after swapping out the body thanks

Those shots are of the swap you can see in the shoulders and arms. I'll look through some old pics but I had a side by side it is a big difference and he can actually squat into a sniper position with the thinner legs.

I used HT slims that are with the HT stormtrooper bodies. But I used the short neck and post from the HT trooper so the scout head would not stick out so much.

Thanks, bro!

Back