1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Scout.

Boba scout.jpg

image.jpg
I just got my bike , and I'd like to get one more scout to sit on the ground but this will do for now

Scouts are using squirls on endor for target practice but still miss the same one this is my " I'll get you b!+€h " pose lol ��

I just unpacked my old Hasbro Speederbike I had that originally came with a Hasbro Luke on top as I am considering picking up a Biker Scout to ride on top of it. I have a good spot on the top of one of my shelves for this. I thought I might even take some time to paint and weather the bike too, it might make a fun project. But, when I took the Hasbro Luke off the bike I was reminded just how oversized those Hasboro figures were as 1/6 figures and wondered how a more accurate 1/6 scale figure would look on it. So, I dug into my junk drawer and pulled out a Sideshow Bespin Luke (who was virtually discarded after getting my HT DX Luke) to model riding the bike for me. I know other people have said the Hasbro Bike is oversized and it may technically be oversized when compared to the scale of the actual prop but others have posted some GREAT pictures of their SSC Biker Scout on top of the Hasbro Bike and up until now I never doubted it was something I could live with.

So, what's going on here? Is the oversized nature of the Hasbro Bike just more noticeable in hand or is there a size difference between the old Sideshow Bespin Luke and the new Sideshow Scout Trooper? I am hoping that maybe the Scout Trooper is a bit bigger so it doesn't look so small on the Hasbro Bike compared to Bespin Luke. :pray:
bespinlukebike.jpg

They should be about the same, though because the scout has armour makes him seem a bit bigger and the matter that he's in white makes him appear visually bigger if that makes any sense

Considering swapping the knee armor for the hasbro (even though it seems slightly undersized.) I wish someone would cast the hasbro knee armor so everyone could replace theirs. The stretched helmet issues aside (which I'm used to now,) the knee armor just seems to really stick out in every pose I have him in. Not sure how the knee sculpt got so wrong.

I just unpacked my old Hasbro Speederbike I had that originally came with a Hasbro Luke on top as I am considering picking up a Biker Scout to ride on top of it. I have a good spot on the top of one of my shelves for this. I thought I might even take some time to paint and weather the bike too, it might make a fun project. But, when I took the Hasbro Luke off the bike I was reminded just how oversized those Hasboro figures were as 1/6 figures and wondered how a more accurate 1/6 scale figure would look on it. So, I dug into my junk drawer and pulled out a Sideshow Bespin Luke (who was virtually discarded after getting my HT DX Luke) to model riding the bike for me. I know other people have said the Hasbro Bike is oversized and it may technically be oversized when compared to the scale of the actual prop but others have posted some GREAT pictures of their SSC Biker Scout on top of the Hasbro Bike and up until now I never doubted it was something I could live with.

So, what's going on here? Is the oversized nature of the Hasbro Bike just more noticeable in hand or is there a size difference between the old Sideshow Bespin Luke and the new Sideshow Scout Trooper? I am hoping that maybe the Scout Trooper is a bit bigger so it doesn't look so small on the Hasbro Bike compared to Bespin Luke. :pray:
View attachment 206981

Almost done with my full Hasbro bike re-do. Will post pics probably by end of next week. With work it can be great - not quite on-par with the SSC (which is a stunning piece) but close.

Wanted to share my modded up Biker Scout helmet. Trimmed a bit off the bottom of the helmet, shortened the gray mouth area and added a black trim. Biker scout is not so long in the face anymore but still angry. :wink1:

Attachments

• Biker1.JPG
    Biker1.JPG
    482 KB · Views: 258
  • Biker2.JPG
    Biker2.JPG
    491.1 KB · Views: 261
Wanted to share my modded up Biker Scout helmet. Trimmed a bit off the bottom of the helmet, shortened the gray mouth area and added a black trim. Biker scout is not so long in the face anymore but still angry. :wink1:

Haha - I was just doing that today! Yours looks great - big improvement. The other thing I'm doing is sanding down the angle of the visor/hood a bit (cutting the top part by maybe 2-3mm.)

The last thing that's throwing off the likeness is the top of the goggles being dead straight instead of curving upward a bit in the middle.

It was really hard to get that mouth part off and getting the helmet to swing up was WAY more difficult than I thought it'd be. Maybe mine got more glue.:(

Man, that looks AWESOME!

How did you do the black line around the mouth area?

Back