1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scout COMP 2.jpg

HT Stormtrooper w- SS Scout 1.jpg

SS Scout 4.jpg

I think the scout helm is a tad over sized its a close fitting helmet compared to the stormtrooper and is shorter as well

Yeah what I'm seeing is a bit like the Snowie - decent overall but SSC missing the mark in a few key areas. Definitely a nice upgrade to my custom Hasbro Scout and liking many of the elements. Can't wait to have in-hand.:yess:

The Biker helmet does look a little oversized compared to the body and too vertically elongated, and the knee armor looks way too sharp/squared off (they're supposed to have a curvy vacuform look.) The grey vertical "mouth" is also supposed to have a prominent/thick black line around it (making the grey grill parts smaller than how SSC has them) - it's minor but it contributes to the "something's slightly off" vibe on the helmet.

Mine will arrive Monday and glad I got the very cool EX rifle - I actually think it's going to become an essential defining feature of this figure like with IG's blade and Hammerhead's staff. I'm doing the stock-to-hip pose like the ROTJ artwork. And I'm really glad to have the extra boots and gloves for my custom Hasbro Scout, which will be displayed on the Hasbro bike with this guy standing.

The figure looks nice. Not sure how the body is but the snout seems a bit long. Overall I like it. Cannot wait to arrive together with the bike later this year.

My EX shipped yesterday, estimated delivery on thursday. :)

Now the wait begins for the scout and bike I bought locally.

Yep. Dremeled like a madman on two sections. First, the area where the bicep touches the torso. Second was on the bicep itself. Same thing I did on my snowtrooper. Honestly, Sideshow should retool the Prometheus.

Did you have to dremel/ modify the legs to get it to stand straight? Is it difficult taking the armor and suit off the figure? Ive never done this on any of my figures, so a little nervous taking a dremel to it. However, I know if mine arrives and it's leaning, it's gonna upset the voices in my head.

Mine is about to cross the pond. Should be here Wednesday. Initial pictures look a little disappointing. Definitely a keeper, but I think the TIE pilot and ATAT driver are going to get ditched.

I am telling you if the body on mine is loose or crap, I am sending it back. For almost $200 a figure now, I am not settling for 'a nice little upgrade to Hasbro.'

Mine is about to cross the pond. Should be here Wednesday. Initial pictures look a little disappointing. Definitely a keeper, but I think the TIE pilot and ATAT driver are going to get ditched.

That's why I only ordered 1 SSC Scout, 1 bike, 1 TIE Pilot and 1 AT-AT Driver only. One of each is enough, and if/when HT makes them I'll keep both if they are ok.

Back