1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE!!! :clap

Something about this particular trooper requires him in a kneeling pose. Maybe its the scout (tracker) element.

Agreed. Especially because these guys need to get LOW. I can't imagine what they're supposed to blend in with. White and black usually isn't a very effective color scheme for camouflaging oneself in ANYthing lol!

These definitely look like they've been out in the woods and marsh a lot longer than the scouts in the movie. But I like it. Gives them character. Just needs to weather the torso bags a bit more.

Yeah I like it too. Imagine that the armour would get real dirty riding around on that bike.

Long rifle is cool but I deliberately didn't order it. Movie and Kenner only accessories for me. I actually do wish these guys were less weathered to match the film Scouts more but it's a small complaint.

I won't find out till Wednesday when I get my scout. Have my customized Hasbro bike waiting to go....I'm more hoping the scout is a pretty decent upgrade compared to when I have. I have Hasbro scouts with dragon bodies and that custom " cummerbund " piece a member offered up a few years back and the custom shoulder bell Dorgs did as well. Hope the SSC if e good upgrade and not a money waste for me....
I have the Hasbro bike, two actually, but no Scout Trooper. One came with Luke and the other Leia. So I was thinking I would weather one of those Hasbro bikes for a Scout IF he fits. I'll check back Wednesday and see if you post any pics of your Trooper on the Hasbro Bike. Thanks.

The Hasbro is wrong in so many little ways, there's no comparison (gloves shiny, torso bags on sides made of shiny something, visor too small and not shiny, boots wrong, no weathering at all, etc, etc). Perhaps if you had a massive display and the Hasbro was in deep background. But its like comparing the Hasbro stormtrooper to a Sideshow stormtrooper.... or a Sideshow stormtrooper to a Hot Toys stormtrooper.

I don't have the Hasbro Trooper anyway, just the Bike.

The SS Scout should fit the Hasbro bike much better -- he's slimmer and more poseable. But the clean bike will need some weathering.
Yea, I am guessing he would fit better, but just want to make sure. I also plan on weathering the bike myself, should be a fun project.

Agreed. Especially because these guys need to get LOW. I can't imagine what they're supposed to blend in with. White and black usually isn't a very effective color scheme for camouflaging oneself in ANYthing lol!

Great pic's guys. Ordered this guy Friday after seeing the pic's and when finding the exclusive was in stock. At first I was just going to get the regular because I didn't think I'd care for the rifle, but after seeing these pic's I'm glad I'm getting it. Rifle will be good for varying up the display options. As for being in white and not in camouflage I think the Empire was about being in your face and projecting power. It might have cost them troopers lives but I don't think the Emperor lost any sleep over it.

Looking at the Hasbro bikes now. Very tempting at $100, I personally don't need the $300 Sideshow version. Hasbro should do the trick nicely.

Great photos Rubio. I'm definitely going to have to borrow some of those poses with the rifle. Does he stay like that or the joints a bit too loose?

I like the weathering on the armor and helmet but the boots seem a bit heavy handed in that department. I'm wondering if that %91 isorpryol alcohol will knock off enough to tone it down some. Will give that a go and of course hit the bags with some dirt too. The kneeling pose is probably what I will start out with as well, looks great.

Scout 9.jpg

Scout 6.jpg

Scout 8.jpg

Scout 1.jpg

Scout 3.jpg

Scout 4.jpg

That long rifle just looks correct in his hands, great pics Rubio and WG! :clap Looking forward to seeing him leaning over the bike to steady his aim while lining up a shot.

Very nice shots, the kneeling pose looks incredible. Anyone have the SSC Endor Troopers posed with him? Hopefully SSC starts to focus on Endor next year like they did with Hoth this year. Would love a Endor Han, Luke, Leia and a Ewok two pack to go with the Scout.

I'd prefer if Hot Toys handled the un-masked characters, but if my only option is a SSC Endor Leia and Han, then I might have to pick them up.

Thanks guys! Scout's really fun to pose.

Awesome pics, Wor-Gar. Cell phone?

Thanks, but funny my first pics were the cell phone hoping they'd be clearer... these new ones were off my old camera. Maybe its just that they're more striking because I used your couch pose. It is the pose for this figure.

Thanks guys! Scout's really fun to pose.

Thanks, but funny my first pics were the cell phone hoping they'd be clearer... these new ones were off my old camera. Maybe its just that they're more striking because I used your couch pose. It is the pose for this figure.

Well, regardless, they look great! Keep em coming!

Back