1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
biker scout.jpeg

Does anyone know how well the Sideshow Scout Trooper fits on the old 1/6 Hasbro Speeder Bike? Pics? I have the Speeder bike, and thought about painting it and detailing some, but no Scout Trooper to ride it, I just would like to know how well it works before I buy a Scout Trooper.

Couponed the exclusive yesterday afternoon and was charged and shipped last night. Now waiting to see how his ride turns out, hope its great. Thanks to all for posting pics!

Does anyone know how well the Sideshow Scout Trooper fits on the old 1/6 Hasbro Speeder Bike? Pics? I have the Speeder bike, and thought about painting it and detailing some, but no Scout Trooper to ride it, I just would like to know how well it works before I buy a Scout Trooper.

I won't find out till Wednesday when I get my scout. Have my customized Hasbro bike waiting to go....I'm more hoping the scout is a pretty decent upgrade compared to when I have. I have Hasbro scouts with dragon bodies and that custom " cummerbund " piece a member offered up a few years back and the custom shoulder bell Dorgs did as well. Hope the SSC if e good upgrade and not a money waste for me....

The Hasbro is wrong in so many little ways, there's no comparison (gloves shiny, torso bags on sides made of shiny something, visor too small and not shiny, boots wrong, no weathering at all, etc, etc). Perhaps if you had a massive display and the Hasbro was in deep background. But its like comparing the Hasbro stormtrooper to a Sideshow stormtrooper.... or a Sideshow stormtrooper to a Hot Toys stormtrooper.

The SS Scout should fit the Hasbro bike much better -- he's slimmer and more poseable. But the clean bike will need some weathering.

I didn't get the SS bike either -- $500 total for this character is not for me -- but was wondering about the bike myself, that's why I took the box out. But after seeing the size and space it would take, I think I'll just leave his Scout as a loner bunched with other terrain troopers.

post some pics of it on the bike please. i have to live vicariously for the next few weeks or so until all my bs arrives.

Hmm. My plan had been to get the Scout and the Bike, and have that be it as far as Sixth scale stuff.

Now I see just how nice the HT Stormies are, and I see that BBTS still has the 2-pack..... Problem is unlike the Scout/Bike, I'm not sure how a pair of TK's would look, just on their own, as my collection consists of PFs, legendary scale busts, and helmet replicas. Really not looking to start getting into this scale.

The weathering on these looks "better" than the weathering from the actual helmets (which was pretty much just light passes of black spray paint, I think.) :lol

Oh, OK. Thought it was weird that it looked so clean.... but this white armor is tough to photograph, gets blown out constantly.

I actually like that he's got an almost greenish shade of dust on his armor, sets him apart from the very clean stormies and the dirtier snowies.

Ordinarily I don't care for extra stuff like this, but WOW I'm loving the sniper rifle. He looks great with it, and it's very nicely done. Simple in detail, but the sling really looks good on it.

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

009_1.jpg

The weathering on these looks "better" than the weathering from the actual helmets (which was pretty much just light passes of black spray paint, I think.) :lol

These definitely look like they've been out in the woods and marsh a lot longer than the scouts in the movie. But I like it. Gives them character. Just needs to weather the torso bags a bit more.

And with those pictures I'm no longer bothered that I got the EX and will get hit with custom charges.

That's the pose my scout not on the bike will have. Looks great!

Back