Sideshow Star Wars Mythos Statue Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Obi-Wan the one they showed last year with swap-able heads (both young and old Ben versions)? It looks smaller in this pic, so perhaps not. That may have been a PF...

I believe this is it. They do look small but cameras can play tricks.

wow Vader looks amazing!! He was the one I was concerned about but he turned out awesome!!:yess::yess:

29dfe3d.jpg

Courtesy of Aslan_gfx

my good lord...vader

Being that is the Mythos line I don't mind Vader without his helmet but I would like it more if he was just holding it at his side and looking outward not at his helmet.

That being said I'll still buy it.

what is this? why is vader's helmet 3x his head size? why is there a statue of vader without his helmet? i am so confused, this is the new mythos 1/5 vader?

both ben & fett looks excellent, but this vader is pure fail...
I don't think you can really see the exact size of it compared to his head in that photo...and this is the "mythos" line. Not the "scenes from the movie" line.

Why can't he take off his helmet for a few minutes? :dunno

The size of the helmet is correct..its the angle of the picture. Calling this a fail tells me you don't get the purpose of this line..can't wait for the background story of this caption

Why can't he take off his helmet for a few minutes? :dunno

because he would die? The mask is part of his sealed armor breathing/life support system. Only in a controlled pressure(?) chamber like the one in the movie can he take off his mask safely. The base indicate he's standing in the middle of the lava...

Am i missing something? either way vader = helmet, without helmet it looks just odd, and i agree it should at least be held by his side with the helmet facing front.

So just use the helmeted headsculpt that will come with it.

I love the beat up suit. This is going to be great.

Let's wait for the back ground but I love to see vader in a whole different way

Back