Sideshow Star Wars Mythos Statue Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What has Padme done in any stories worthy of a statue though? I honestly don't know what she did between AOTC and ROTS except getting preggers. :lol

natalie-portman-as-queen-padme-amidala-in.jpg

3Padme.jpg

Pretty pics, but still not statue worthy in my mind. She was a very annoying and whiny character IMO.

Lol annoying and whiney yes. :rotfl how about some female jedi and siths instead? Or he'll any sith male or female. There all most likely buys for me anyways. :slap

I will stay away from this line. No space and money to get into another line. I will stick to 1/6 (statues and figures) and 1/4 (statues only).

Darth Maul and Boba Fett look cool though.

Wait a few weeks you will buy them. :rotfl I said the same. But I know I'm weak hearted so I will just admit it now. I'm going to buy a third line and spend alot more money on it. :thud:

Can't wait to see a bigger reveal for Fett, peronally I think an offering with Fett wielding a rifle is a great idea. Same with the Kenobi sculpt, I love all the Tusken wepaons strapped onto his back, you know he didn't get those by asking to borrow a rifle or stick. :stick

I think I said this before in the other thread about these statues. . . haha

But, I don't collect statues, but that Obi-Wan looks sweet, if it's under $300, I will have a very difficult time passing on it.

I think I said this before in the other thread about these statues. . . haha

But, I don't collect statues, but that Obi-Wan looks sweet, if it's under $300, I will have a very difficult time passing on it.

It's most likely going to be 300.00 to 329.99 I believe.

Back