Sideshow Star Wars Mythos Statue Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mythos-collection-full3.jpg

Hehe, looks like the Star Wars offerings took a page from the LOTR maquettes. Still, the comment about these looking like the Unleashed figures is probably correct.

man SS just made me want to get into statues. :rock

Heck yea that Maul, Obi-wan and Vader will be mine if the budget hopefully permits. Hope that artwork is somehow included be it box art or prints. looks amazing and the detail is sick!

These look amazing; this may be my introduction to 1/5th since this appears to be a new line that will have a consistent scale. Since I only have one Star Wars PF, these won't throw off my entire display.

Aren't Maul's tattoos too symmetrical? Especially the forehead...

May need to see his face up close a bit more, but from what I can see, they look just fine.

THis guy will be picking up the Maul and Fett statue fo sho!! At 1:5 scale I would hope the price tag wouldn't be over $200.

This looks very interesting so far. Might be a nice way of moving away from the main theme of my collection. If they're affordable, I might even consider a separate display for them.

So will vader have his human head as a variant? I all go crazy if I can get2 statues at retail price with variant heads without paying 1k for both.

Back