Sideshow Star Wars Mythos Statue Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have to get these. It won't break any collection I have as it is all LOTR maquettes :D

EDIT: Just noticed Boba has "Jaig eyes" (just googled that!) on his helmet. Awesome!

I only have 1:6 figures, but I have to admit, that Obi Wan statue has me on the fence right now. It really speaks to me, just have to figure out exactly what it's saying.

They seemed to be about the same size as the lotr statues. Just going by what I remember obi-wan looking like.

These look amazing!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:hi5:

I'm glad they seem to take a page from the LotR line since that line is great and ever since it started I've been hoping for some Star Wars stuff since I don't collect PFs or figures.

The LOTR maquettes are 1/6 scale and cost about $250. The Predators maquettes and Predator statues are 1/5 scale and cost $300. If these are going to be 1/5 scale, I'm afraid it will be between $275 to $300.

Paint apps are going to make or break these. I hope they are 1:5 scale. If they are smaller, I think I'll pass on them. I generally don't collect anything smaller than 1:5.

The LOTR maquettes are 1/6 scale and cost about $250. The Predators maquettes and Predator statues are 1/5 scale and cost $300. If these are going to be 1/5 scale, I'm afraid it will be between $275 to $300.

If they are that expensive then I'm probably out.

I like them all and will have them in my collection. I'm glad I held off on ordering the Rex PF...

They seemed to be about the same size as the lotr statues. Just going by what I remember obi-wan looking like.

So have they told you when you're getting yours yet, Josh?
Do you get it earlier than everyone else, or is it just like a pre-order?

I will be getting all of these but I wish they were 1/4 scale. I wonder if SS will offer an exclusive version?

So have they told you when you're getting yours yet, Josh?
Do you get it earlier than everyone else, or is it just like a pre-order?

Whenever Obi-Wan goes up an order will be manually placed into my account. Then it will ship and arrive at the same time that everyone elses does. Looking forward to it for sure. It looked so good at the party last year.

Back