Sideshow Spike Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm sure I will do as If It's Trev or some such it will be magnificent but as I said before my original gripe was when I thought that the vampface was the default head and for me at least I'm a wee bit bored with him being only shown that way, especially as JM has such a striking face. :D

Err, what??

He carries a stake because in the show thats what he often used to kill other vampires with Buffy thats why.

I realize that. I was poking fun at him.

I realize that. I was poking fun at him.

wwm8so.gif
:rotfl

I love it, and I will be pre-ordering as soon as he's up. Do you know when will that be?

Ok, nevermind. I just read that he will be up for PO tomorrow a couple of message above mine ^^Sorry! Now I can't wait for tomorrow!

My only wish was that a vampire didn't carry a stake. Good guy or not. Kind of ironic in a way. But it IS Spike and he's more like a girl on the inside so expecting weird crap from him isn't hard to take in.

I just read you were making fun, but I'm still curious;

a)He's a girl how?
b)Girls are weird?

I'll give you virtual cookies!

As I said, I know you weren't serious, but it's kills me not getting the joke.

He's just extra sensitive for a guy. Women are usually the sensitive ones. I didn't mean anything against the ladies, cause I happen to be one..and I also like them a lot. Especially the sexy ones.

I won't be able to pre-order tomorrow. No money in my account (I assume they'll have a down payment like on Faith) right now. But I will as soon as possible. I'm not worried about not getting the exclusive, even if it sells out. I'm hope enough people will get off the list so I can get on it.

how anyone can find fault with this piece is beyond me. looks great. great pose. i wish i could get into the line, but i don't really care for the buffy throne statue. and you can't collect a Buffy line without the main character.

Back