Sideshow Spike Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame that never caught on. Tosh rocks!:clap

Oh, almost forgot. Nice looking statue. Vamp Spike looks really good. Definite buy over here.

Like BuffyGirl said: Keep the PF in human mode, and this in Vamp mode.

Sorry BuffyGirl, no complaints here. Too bad, though. Too many awesome looking statues already this year. :gah:

I loved that web-redemption. :lol

Any thoughts on an Ex? I'm guess a switch-out head like some have said.

I'm also anxious to see the rest of that base.

I will be getting him but he doesn't fit with the rest of the line, he's got too many clothes on and it actually looks like him!

SpikestatueExclusive.jpg

Oh god so bloody predictable. Because they obviously can't be arsed to do a proper likeness we get vampface Spike yet again. So much for fitting in with the rest of this overtly sexual line up eh?

Not impressed Sideshow. :(

Where was this posted on the SSC website? I looked in the SDCC Preview section, etc. etc. Still can't find it.

I'm in for sure and no complaints here BG... but you can still smack me if it makes you feel better! :nana:

When I first saw the stake and long trenchcoat, it made me think of the slayer Spike killed from the early 70s (Black Panthers look).
This pose could be from that era too.

This looks very good, even though he's carrying a stake.
The Buffy line is going strong now.

The 'clothes' part made me :lol, the 'likeness' part made me :cuckoo:

My thoughts on Likeness:
:peace
Faith: Awesome (gettin it)
Spike: Awesome (getting it)
Willow: OK (I see a cartoon likeness) (no thanks)
Buffy: Who is it supposed to be? (Definitely not)
:peace

The 'clothes' part made me :lol, the 'likeness' part made me :cuckoo:

The Buffy likeness to SMG is not great and the pose and chair are not like anything in the show, the Willow looks like Alyson Hannigan but the pose and clothes are not Willow. Faith and now Spike do look like the actors and do represent the characters.

SpikestatueExclusive.jpg

Oh god so bloody predictable. Because they obviously can't be arsed to do a proper likeness we get vampface Spike yet again. So much for fitting in with the rest of this overtly sexual line up eh?

Not impressed Sideshow. :(

you are right sue.. if folks really wanted to sell the sex factor. human spike is the way to go in my book,.

Back