Sideshow Spike Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...was the new one okay?

Saw this on another forum, and although It's the old PF rather then this new version, but the images rather tickled me, so I thought I post them here....:lol:

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0709.jpg

Awesome!!! Thanks for that. I bought one of these for my wife a few years ago. She's gonna love those pics! :)

Just opened my Spike Ex 95#. How come the base doesnt say exclusive? I think its the best one so far. Bring on Angel.

So...was the new one okay?

Saw this on another forum, and although It's the old PF rather then this new version, but the images rather tickled me, so I thought I post them here....:lol:

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0709.jpg

THAT IS AWESOME! :panic:
Imagine walking into a room and seeing an army of statues that look just like you!

Oh I agree. That horrible seventies type lettering was just horrible imo. God knows why they chose it.

Found one more image of wee Jimmy and those PF's.

dsc0713w.jpg

No wonder they didn't come out as well as they could, if he had to paint 40 in a row, without getting to sit down. Taking that fact into cosnideration, tehy came out pretty damn good(from what I remember from the 1-2 statues I've seen painted).

Anyone who has one of these or any of the PF's should still be happy with it...I know i am

I only have two of those. The Spike and the Angel. Wasn't that bothered about Buffy at the time, but looking back I wish I'd got her.

Yeah, I think the human face on the Angel could have been better, and weirdly enough the vampface version on the Spike, but apart from those small niggles I'm glad that I got them both and I'd never part with them either. :D

I didn't collect SS back then, so I didn't get any of the PF's, but I know I would have no where to put them anyway, so probably just as well.

Me too. Running out of room for sure. We would like to move this year so hopefully we find a larger place. I have 5 of our pf's on our bar in the kitchen. I just...I just don't know where to put anything right now. Pretty soon (until we move) things may have to be filtered around. Which I told myself I would never do. But it may have to happen.

Last edited:
Me too. Running out of room for sure. We would like to move this year so hopefully if we do we find a larger place. I have 5 of our pf's on our bar in the kitchen. I just...I just don't know where to put anything right now. Pretty soon (until we move) things may have to be filtered around. Which I told myself I would never do. But it may have to happen.

I've got some Bestas where I currently house everything in, but I've had to start stacking pieces on the top and doubling-up pieces on the same shelving. It still looks good, BUT....some days I get a little overwhelmed. I'm definitely going to have to down size in the future.

I've got some Bestas where I currently house everything in, but I've had to start stacking pieces on the top and doubling-up pieces on the same shelving. It still looks good, BUT....some days I get a little overwhelmed. I'm definitely going to have to down size in the future.

We have bestas, we're just running out of room to put more. But it's okay, we're moving into a house soon.

Back