Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

EX signed in Calgary and I made it in the papers.

https://blogs.calgaryherald.com/201...-expo-the-strange-world-of-autograph-seekers/

Also, check out the terminator trend if you haven't done so.

IMG_3570_zpsdc9ad39b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3691_zpsff4983c0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That's cool as hell man. Congrats on the new found fame. Great pictures of the man too.

Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Nice pictures Quarthon & congrats on getting Stan's sig.

Finally I'll be getting my one tomorrow. Works going to drag now though :lol I can't wait to see what this looks in person.

Think there is any chance we wil get a new Com or PF of the superior spider-man? Just finished getting caught up on that book and i really dig the direction they have taken the character. And i really like his new look.

I cant believe it, I've finally got it. A huge thank you to Frank aka HulkSmash on these boards for selling me this amazing piece. I'm blown away by it.

It's funny even though I've seen so many great pictures & videos of this piece, they still never prepare you for how awesome this piece is in-hand. I recently managed to get my hands on the Thor & Captain America PF's, both grail pieces but for me this is the Grail of all Grails.

ujera2ys.jpg

9uru6u4e.jpg

du3azesa.jpg

Wow I've actually got it :yess

Good news for you guys is I can finally stop bumping this thread all the time :D

I cant believe it, I've finally got it. A huge thank you to Frank aka HulkSmash on these boards for selling me this amazing piece. I'm blown away by it.

It's funny even though I've seen so many great pictures & videos of this piece, they still never prepare you for how awesome this piece is in-hand. I recently managed to get my hands on the Thor & Captain America PF's, both grail pieces but for me this is the Grail of all Grails.

ujera2ys.jpg

9uru6u4e.jpg

du3azesa.jpg

Good news for you guys is I can finally stop bumping this thread all the time :D

Wow awesome congratulations such an awesome statue great pics:hi5:

:hi5::clap

Congrats, Dude. No collection is complete without Spidey...well, for Spidey fans anyway.

It's an amazing piece...treat it well! Glad to see it arrived safe and sound.

Cheers guys. Yeah I'm really happy to finally have this. Your right Bmutha my collection felt void without this piece :yess:

ujera2ys.jpg

9uru6u4e.jpg

du3azesa.jpg

My pleasure buddy.

I'm sad to part with it but I'm glad it's going to someone who will truly appreciate it.

Enjoy the new addition and love the pictures btw :clap.

Awesome RB!!! What an amazing piece! One day maybe....

Congrtas RB! Great pics. This is a must have in any Marvel collection. Well done Sir!

Back