Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Yep, that is the best 1/4 scale Spidey I've seen anywhere. I would trade my existing Comiquette for that in a second.

The classic Spidey Com is slightly larger than 1/4 scale. The BnB Spidey and Iron Spidey are actually more in scale with other 1/4 statues than the classic Com.

Spidey is 5 foot 10 inches. That's 70 inches tall. Divide that by 4 (that's 1/4 scale) and you get 17.5 inches. BnB Spidey is on the mark. The classic Spidey is hunched over but if you put him next to other 1/4 pieces he's larger. Hell, just look at the size of his head. It's pretty huge. The BnB Spidey is more in line with 1/4 scale than the classic Com. They both look great though. Can't go wrong with either of them.

Filip I agree. I compared my own Iron Spidey with my PFs. Most recently I compared to my Psylocke PF since her and Spidey are within 1 inch of each other in Official Marvel height, and given that ALL Sideshow statues are "approximate", Spidey definitely comes in at that aproximate 1/4 scale like any PF or 1/4 Comiquette.

Also in pics I've seen of them together, BiB/Iron compare sizably to the Spidey PF. Even in different poses, the body proportions to the PF are the exact same, and there's no question the PF is 1/4. The Classic Spidey Com is oversized.

All 3 are great interpretations of Spidey.

Spidey is 5 foot 10 inches. That's 70 inches tall. Divide that by 4 (that's 1/4 scale) and you get 17.5 inches. BnB Spidey is on the mark. The classic Spidey is hunched over but if you put him next to other 1/4 pieces he's larger. Hell, just look at the size of his head. It's pretty huge. The BnB Spidey is more in line with 1/4 scale than the classic Com. They both look great though. Can't go wrong with either of them.

that's good to hear then, was initially thinking of disposing BIB Com to fund new stats because of the scale 'issue'. so if he's really 1/4 scale, then my Darth Maul PF is then oversized, along with other PFs.

I would trade my existing Comiquette for that in a second.

3507yu7037.gif

Ski

that's good to hear then, was initially thinking of disposing BIB Com to fund new stats because of the scale 'issue'. so if he's really 1/4 scale, then my Darth Maul PF is then oversized, along with other PFs.

All the scaling is approximate so they're not all going to match up perfectly. In the comics Gambit is 6'1". Cyclops is 6'3". I compared my PFs of them and it's not easy to see that difference in the statues. The PFs look like they could be the same height, but whatever. Maul weighs more than Spidey, too, and although they are close in height, their body shapes don't have to be the same. But if you are thinking about getting rid of your BiB, I might be interested. Seems like you have a nice collection.

For me the best Back Costume Spidey statue is the Spiderman 3 one where he's sitting on the edge of the building with his head down.

That's such an iconic Black Costume pose.... but it's the movie costume :monkey2

I'm looking to buy the comiquette and was wondering what the going rate is for these?

Agreed, I will wait patiently for the next iteration of Spidey how ever lame by comparison. Got nothing but time:impatient:

SS Classics/Bronze is next. I'm thinking a 1/2 at some point before we see another PF, whether that PF is fully sculpted or not.

You're right though. We all know the deal though...those with the Com will say how lame a new one is even if it isn't, those without the Com won't care. A few will like both. It's gonna sell great either way.

Agreed, I will wait patiently for the next iteration of Spidey how ever lame by comparison. Got nothing but time:impatient:

I wish I could be more patient. I normally can't wait for things so I end up paying a whole lot more money just to get things a little sooner

I wish I could be more patient. I normally can't wait for things so I end up paying a whole lot more money just to get things a little sooner

Well, I have many Statues coming my way next year so he can wait a bit.

This Comiq is one of the best spider figures.
Where can i find a thread like this for the PFs?
The search button dont like me :panic::panic:

Back