Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Post #600 just to say I love Spider-Man!!!
A very small taste of my Spidey swag, Comiquette, You're Next.

7981811330_2a3af97e39.jpg

7981803024_4d92361d8b.jpg

:mexwave:hi5:
7981796423_6957fd28a7.jpg

7499052372_aed85030f0.jpg

:yess:

I really hope you find one at the price you are looking for Peedi. You're obviously a hardcore Spidey fan.

Post #600 just to say I love Spider-Man!!!
A very small taste of my Spidey swag, Comiquette, You're Next.

7981811330_2a3af97e39.jpg

7981803024_4d92361d8b.jpg

:mexwave:hi5:
7981796423_6957fd28a7.jpg

7499052372_aed85030f0.jpg

:yess:

Love the swag Peedi! Can't wait to see it all displayed properly! :clap

What is swag? I'm getting old.

Ski

Swag is a collection of items that are stylish. for example, sometimes when you go to an event and you get one of those plastic bags with a bunch of things like posters, key chains, calendars, ect, that is swag.
Swag is usually a package of stuff given to people as a gratuity. That is how I always heard it used. I have heard it to mean other things like cool or Secretly We Are Gay, but I use it to refer to freebies you get that are cool from events like car shows. It seems that the meaning of the word is determined by the person who uses it.
Honestly, I don't think swag is the right word for a Spider man collection. The word is "Collection".

Swag is a collection of items that are stylish. for example, sometimes when you go to an event and you get one of those plastic bags with a bunch of things like posters, key chains, calendars, ect, that is swag.
Swag is usually a package of stuff given to people as a gratuity. That is how I always heard it used. I have heard it to mean other things like cool or Secretly We Are Gay, but I use it to refer to freebies you get that are cool from events like car shows. It seems that the meaning of the word is determined by the person who uses it.
Honestly, I don't think swag is the right word for a Spider man collection. The word is "Collection".

I appreciate that Blackthornone, but I was more interested in the slang than the recite of the definition.

With all respect,

Ski :1-1:

I really hope you find one at the price you are looking for Peedi. You're obviously a hardcore Spidey fan.

Thanks, it'll happen when I'm not expecting it, at the right time. I believe. And yes, I most definitely am!

Love the swag Peedi! Can't wait to see it all displayed properly! :clap

Thanks, and me too. I might not have the Com yet but I could probably build a decent Spidey monument with all my stuff. Even still, there are collections with way more Spidey stuff I'd never mess with. Quality, not quantity.

I hope SS will come with Blk Variant for Spiderman Comiquette also :wink1:

Well if Sideshow does that then they become like Hot Toys or Hasbro. Version 2 or repaint for all their old but popular stuff to make more $$$ which makes their stuff not so collectible any more.

With the high ES and if this happens I will prob collect much lesser of Sideshow since it could be easily obtained.

Hope SS will come up with Black Variant for Spiderman Comiquette

246558_10151260287642474_1843948465_n.jpg

Hope SS will come up with Black Variant for Spiderman Comiquette

246558_10151260287642474_1843948465_n.jpg

I'd rather they do a brand new sculpt for a 1/4 scale Black Spider-Man. Doing variants like this somewhat cheapens the originals and is really an unsavory way for SSC to profit. They don't need to hire new artists for concepts and there is minimal if any change to the original sculpt.

Back